Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Faster level solo with no good gear from 180-190

As long as you aren’t one of those who whine about their blossoms being ‘ksed’ then it’s the way to go

Lol that is actually funny. It’s similar on my server too. A lot people get harassed for picking flowers. People claim spots and all sorts haha

To the OP you can actually get to lvl 201 with flowers from 180 ;)
Fettlecaps 2.0 :lol:
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I solo'd my mage through tower. Didn't seem hard, but I have no comparison besides druid, who seems harder.

Definitely camp blossoms. On my 100ms mount, I can non-stop pick blossoms if no one is around. That's 5 (one quest completion) every, say, 20 seconds. 60k xp. 180k xp a minute.1.8m xp every 10 min. If you can spend an hour, up to 10.8m xp. Not to mention the gold.

It is the easiest and fastest way to level 180-190, at least

Just know, your abilities will suffer.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

A clannie of mine solo lixed her mage to 220 in tower, she actually preferred it to group lixing! I bow down to her, can’t have been easy.

I wish there were more blossom picking spots. There are people parking 3 toons at times to monopolize it. My Druid (lvl 190) got from 182-189 on blossoms but I’ve gone back to lixing as I find it less boring than picking blossoms and you have the benefit of getting the tower potions/vendor trash/higher abilities etc.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

A clannie of mine solo lixed her mage to 220 in tower, she actually preferred it to group lixing! I bow down to her, can’t have been easy.

I wish there were more blossom picking spots. There are people parking 3 toons at times to monopolize it. My Druid (lvl 190) got from 182-189 on blossoms but I’ve gone back to lixing as I find it less boring than picking blossoms and you have the benefit of getting the tower potions/vendor trash/higher abilities etc.
I give props to anyone who solo lixs above 200+, it’s so boring and repetitive at that point. I group lix just so I have someone to talk to :lol:.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)