Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: So Resurgence of Arawn managed to get 69 toons on for BT raid today

69.... so kinky. most clans cant get 40 eg players. let alone 70. and killing BT with 40-45 is a dream bobby.
We have a strat in mind that limits the need for a lot of players (we hope).
Did field testing last night and going for it today :)

If we find a way to kill with low numbers we will verify there is a way, but unfortunately we will be unable to share the strat.
Why can't you share the strat?
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

69.... so kinky. most clans cant get 40 eg players. let alone 70. and killing BT with 40-45 is a dream bobby.

If we find a way to kill with low numbers we will verify there is a way, but unfortunately we will be unable to share the strat.
Because last time strat was shared boss was reworked. We don’t know if our strat was OTM’s intention or just another possible strat that does work...
OTM wants to hardline us into two possibilities, kill everything which is the wrong way, or do it their way and if we find any other 3rd option it will get tweaked to force us into one of those two kill types.

The chance that we found a 3rd option is too high considering OTM’s benevolence of bugs and small oversights. They have a reputation for not making a 2 way street raid but rather one where there is a preferred strats but plenty of oversights to be used to combine into new strats...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Why wouldn't you want to share the strategy? That's what made the forums great. When Fingal wanted to try mord and necro and etc for the first time, everyone was really nice in offering advice and help.
If you share it and otm goes and tweaks it, then it will be obvious they are count out of their way to increase the difficulty rather than claim it's bugs.
Last edited by Zyz on Mon May 28, 2018 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Because last time strat was shared boss was reworked. We don’t know if our strat was OTM’s intention or just another possible strat that does work...
OTM wants to hardline us into two possibilities, kill everything which is the wrong way, or do it their way and if we find any other 3rd option it will get tweaked to force us into one of those two kill types.

The chance that we found a 3rd option is too high considering OTM’s benevolence of bugs and small oversights. They have a reputation for not making a 2 way street raid but rather one where there is a preferred strats but plenty of oversights to be used to combine into new strats...
Muldar is laughing so hard that he almost fell off his toilet seat. If otm wants to know your strategy, they just have to replay your raid. Everything ingame is recorded.

Why wouldn't you want to share the strategy? That's what made the forums great. When Fingal wanted to try mord and necro and etc for the first time, everyone was really nice in offering advice and help.
If you share it and otm goes and tweaks it, then it will be obvious they are count out of their way to increase the difficulty rather than claim it's bugs.
I’ll let the two main brain childs behind the strat decide to share it. Wouldn’t be fair if I shared what isn’t my work.
Figured I could help a bit by saying that other strats are being tried out.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Muldar is laughing so hard that he almost fell off his toilet seat. If otm wants to know your strategy, they just have to replay your raid. Everything ingame is recorded.
I don’t think it recorded as a video footage. It’s maybe more like codes that they can replay, but still i think it should be enough to figure out the strategy if they want.