Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: muldar is a noob

Bob is a bigger noob then muldar
I can confirm this to be true.

Muldar is da all mighty CH god after all ;)
Oh and I’m a nub
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

As far as ik muldar can use his 500 lvl toon only during working hours but do u think he hates his own game “or game he works for “ otherwise he wud have lvled his ranger xd lol any thoughts?

I feel like he only play the game during work xd
My level 500 character can only be found on the beta server, I play the live game very differently in comparison to the beta environment.

Admittedly I should play more, I've not leveled in some time. My character is however 100% legit, my 400+ hour playtime is logged. In retrospect, I maybe should have had a incognito name for the full experience.

I love the game and its community but being a CM is very demanding (Community Managers are never not working) so I tend to focus on hobbies and my personal health after work.

TL;DR I go to the gym, a lot.

Also agreed, Muldar is a noob

As far as ik muldar can use his 500 lvl toon only during working hours but do u think he hates his own game “or game he works for “ otherwise he wud have lvled his ranger xd lol any thoughts?

I feel like he only play the game during work xd
My level 500 character can only be found on the beta server, I play the live game very differently in comparison to the beta environment.

Admittedly I should play more, I've not leveled in some time. My character is however 100% legit, my 400+ hour playtime is logged. In retrospect, I maybe should have had a incognito name for the full experience.

I love the game and its community but being a CM is very demanding (Community Managers are never not working) so I tend to focus on hobbies and my personal health after work.

TL;DR I go to the gym, a lot.

Also agreed, Muldar is a noob
Send a pic of the gainsss