Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server transfers

Most eg players in eg clans who take raids wouldn’t leave anyways, they have status and gear. But why should dying servers that can barely take ANY raids at all be suffered and forced to restart somewhere else. Not everyone is a try hard grind to 200 in 2 weeks. And not everyone’s that big of a -you know what- that they will completely ditch their server and friends to join somewhere at the bottom of the ranks. To your home you’re a friend. To that guy in arawn(an example ) you’re just another endgame player

Now I never said I was supporting this, I think it’s smart for the future of the game when servers begin to fall. Merging is another option. Honestly I didn’t want to start a flame war I just wanted the staff to explain this
Then what's the rush, not everyone is a try hard grind to 200+ so; not every server can kill Bloodthorn off the bat
I don’t understand your point, could you elaborate? I wasn’t referring to Bloodthorn at all and by dying servers I didn’t mean lack of 200+ I mean lack of enough players to take the enormous endgame raids

On another note, I’ve never really looking into it but with the spark of “smaller servers being merged” I think that could create some brilliance. Some servers are too small, attempts to redirect players or other methods of increasing population won’t work efficiently. Honestly there are too many servers I don’t understand why it’s needed, sure maybe some as mobile games struggle to support so many players in a version. But merging smaller wouldn’t cause problems as it would just create the same sizes as places like epona. The only issue is the social side with players loose dominance and the two servers might have different economies or clan distribution systems.

Merging though. Is a better alternative to transferring

I said no such thing about tri logging. You just took what you wanted to hear and ran with it. I plainly stated that it’s NOT the correct way to fix or solve issues with needing dps at bosses. You’re just so desperate to get out of Danu without losing your current gear and have been begging for years, bloodthorn hasn’t a thing to do with it. How is allowing people to ditch an entire sever going to solve anything at all? It’s not ..you say I can stay and tri log..goes to show you don’t care about how it effects the sever as whole, only you. People already have freedom to change servers. They can start over anytime they just don’t want to because it comes at the price of having no gear and spending more money getting to end game and that’s a perfectly fine reason to not want to transfer, but don’t reply to my opinion and try to make me sound like an ass when I’m looking out for OUR server as a whole. I care about Danu, I care about Ascension and I’m not eager to hop anywhere and bail on it. It’s not perfect, it has a history ..I know the people, good or bad. I’ve watched kudos evolve to legit competition and prophecy rising and I want to continue to see it evolve.
that is what u think what about those who dont share same ideology... what about those who have spent money and time on a toon but they dont like the way that server is (nothing against your server i am talking in general).. stop being selfish.. let people go where they want to... people play games to have fun and not to make some virtual history
If one is taking their time to play on a server then they clearly don't have a problem with it however after adding a boss like Bloodthorn everyone seems to be going crazy since epona took 60+ toons to kill it and since every other server can't they all want this transfer to gather numbers. And truly, how does emptying one server and filling up another solve any problems, there's just gonna be a handful of active servers and then everything else is gonna be dead.
You're not even making a valid point, you've said nothing close to convincing in this post.
Don't call someone who is actually reasonable selfish, and as you said this is a game it's supposed to be fun, take the players out and it becomes nothing.
u r not convincing me either....u are saying virtual world server activity is more valuable than real life time/money.
2ndly the problem here is that bt need 60 toon to kill.
locking people in certain server is no fun.. many people eventually quit. Think about other for once not just ur clan or server
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

I can't seem OTM implementing this at any time now or in the future years. However, for smaller servers, I think a merge would make sense as to fill up numbers.

I don't think transferring should be an option though. I think it would prompt higher levelled players to move to higher servers and leave other ones to just die off. That's my theory anyway.

I can't seem OTM implementing this at any time now or in the future years. However, for smaller servers, I think a merge would make sense as to fill up numbers.

I don't think transferring should be an option though. I think it would prompt higher levelled players to move to higher servers and leave other ones to just die off. That's my theory anyway.
another perspective if servers become dead (due to implementation of server xfer optn) otm might consider merging them.
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Most eg players in eg clans who take raids wouldn’t leave anyways, they have status and gear. But why should dying servers that can barely take ANY raids at all be suffered and forced to restart somewhere else. Not everyone is a try hard grind to 200 in 2 weeks. And not everyone’s that big of a -you know what- that they will completely ditch their server and friends to join somewhere at the bottom of the ranks. To your home you’re a friend. To that guy in arawn(an example ) you’re just another endgame player

Now I never said I was supporting this, I think it’s smart for the future of the game when servers begin to fall. Merging is another option. Honestly I didn’t want to start a flame war I just wanted the staff to explain this
Then what's the rush, not everyone is a try hard grind to 200+ so; not every server can kill Bloodthorn off the bat
I don’t understand your point, could you elaborate? I wasn’t referring to Bloodthorn at all and by dying servers I didn’t mean lack of 200+ I mean lack of enough players to take the enormous endgame raids

On another note, I’ve never really looking into it but with the spark of “smaller servers being merged” I think that could create some brilliance. Some servers are too small, attempts to redirect players or other methods of increasing population won’t work efficiently. Honestly there are too many servers I don’t understand why it’s needed, sure maybe some as mobile games struggle to support so many players in a version. But merging smaller wouldn’t cause problems as it would just create the same sizes as places like epona. The only issue is the social side with players loose dominance and the two servers might have different economies or clan distribution systems.

Merging though. Is a better alternative to transferring
why not both?!
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

why not both?!
I’ve thought it over, if you create new servers large enough to take on bosses, then the need for transfers wouldn’t be needed, transfers as an idea is mainly because people wanted to go to servers like epona where they can down bt. But if you merge 2 mediocre servers

Then technically given all goes to plan, which honestly the “common goal” brings about. You would create busy servers with big endgame. Though I pray before OTM starts throwing servers at each other they speak to the community. If a merge event was to occur. OTM would need to be as close to the community as ever before in order for it to go as planned. It’s a dangerous point to cross.

why not both?!
I’ve thought it over, if you create new servers large enough to take on bosses, then the need for transfers wouldn’t be needed, transfers as an idea is mainly because people wanted to go to servers like epona where they can down bt. But if you merge 2 mediocre servers

Then technically given all goes to plan, which honestly the “common goal” brings about. You would create busy servers with big endgame. Though I pray before OTM starts throwing servers at each other they speak to the community. If a merge event was to occur. OTM would need to be as close to the community as ever before in order for it to go as planned. It’s a dangerous point to cross.
neh they ll just ignore what everyone say and will say we are monitoring the progression..
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

I said no such thing about tri logging. You just took what you wanted to hear and ran with it. I plainly stated that it’s NOT the correct way to fix or solve issues with needing dps at bosses. You’re just so desperate to get out of Danu without losing your current gear and have been begging for years, bloodthorn hasn’t a thing to do with it. How is allowing people to ditch an entire sever going to solve anything at all? It’s not ..you say I can stay and tri log..goes to show you don’t care about how it effects the sever as whole, only you. People already have freedom to change servers. They can start over anytime they just don’t want to because it comes at the price of having no gear and spending more money getting to end game and that’s a perfectly fine reason to not want to transfer, but don’t reply to my opinion and try to make me sound like an ass when I’m looking out for OUR server as a whole. I care about Danu, I care about Ascension and I’m not eager to hop anywhere and bail on it. It’s not perfect, it has a history ..I know the people, good or bad. I’ve watched kudos evolve to legit competition and prophecy rising and I want to continue to see it evolve.
that is what u think what about those who dont share same ideology... what about those who have spent money and time on a toon but they dont like the way that server is (nothing against your server i am talking in general).. stop being selfish.. let people go where they want to... people play games to have fun and enjoy not to make some virtual history
It's not being selfish. Listen I don't care if server transfers come but it's NOT going to fix the problem for those who want and choose to stay. You will kill off a server by making a boss damn near impossible and then adding server transfers .. may as well just ship us all off to Epona and Arawan because you're then forcing people to transfer or quit if their server dies and none will be able kill anything from the mass exodus. Make end game bosses 30 toons max to kill then implement transfers all day long.
I would xfer every one of my chars on every server to belenus cuz belenus is my og server

I just want to transfer to EPONA because of the cooperation and unity.
No DOM clan and no DRAMA...
no HATRED and all are friendly...
No GREEDY high lvl player and no GOD...
all are equal.

If DONN server will be like EPONA i just stay here...
If LUGH or DANU or OTHER server will be like EPONA i'll go there...

I think its time to remove DOM clans and we all UNITE...
WE ALL PLAY THIS GAME...
WE ALL LOVE THIS GAME...
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...