Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: BT buff incoming

Very true. It only takes a few to ruin the image for the many. Look at how badly religion is looked at these days even though the vast majority of religious people are nice and decent people.
So with that logic zkills ruined image for his whole clan by calling everyone in res scumbags? I have some kids in clan that are under 15 years old so he called them scumbag.. so whatever clan zkills is in the image is ruined because he talks that way about little kids? I don't even know what clan he is in btw just making a point.. where is the outrage over what he said? I think calling little kids and women scumbags worse then having a debate about who killed bt first.. just my opinion anyways.. wanna call people out here do it by name or pm them.. don't label a entire group of people scumbags.. as I said wanna attack me have at it but leave other people who have nothing to do with it alone..
Problems like this are rarely one way. Some members of resurgence have a long track record for aggressive behavior on the forums, and it should be expected for people to react negatively to it.
I'm not saying its right to respond in the same childish manner, but I don't know why you are being so defensive.

If childish banter like this is ever to stop one side needs to grow up and ignore it. Until that happens it will just continue and the rest of us can enjoy the show :POP:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Very true. It only takes a few to ruin the image for the many. Look at how badly religion is looked at these days even though the vast majority of religious people are nice and decent people.
So with that logic zkills ruined image for his whole clan by calling everyone in res scumbags? I have some kids in clan that are under 15 years old so he called them scumbag.. so whatever clan zkills is in the image is ruined because he talks that way about little kids? I don't even know what clan he is in btw just making a point.. where is the outrage over what he said? I think calling little kids and women scumbags worse then having a debate about who killed bt first.. just my opinion anyways.. wanna call people out here do it by name or pm them.. don't label a entire group of people scumbags.. as I said wanna attack me have at it but leave other people who have nothing to do with it alone..
Yeah but do you and any of them really care what some kid you don't even know calls y'all over his keyboard?

Personally I think labeling an entire group of people as something because of what 1 person did is silly. It's like saying 1 white person can make all white people look bad. Or 1 baseball can make all baseball fans look bad. Or 1 engineer can make all engineers look bad.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Problems like this are rarely one way. Some members of resurgence have a long track record for aggressive behavior on the forums, and it should be expected for people to react negatively to it.
I'm not saying its right to respond in the same childish manner, but I don't know why you are being so defensive.

If childish banter like this is ever to stop one side needs to grow up and ignore it. Until that happens it will just continue and the rest of us can enjoy the show :POP:
I've seen otm give forum ban for less

I've seen otm give forum ban for less
Not talking about forum bans. Hell I got forum banned for "derailing a thread" that I started, and my post was just a repost of the OP with a message that read can we please get back on track :lol:

I was just talking about what that zkills guy posted. That childish banter isn't really any different than what some res post as well. Neither is healthy, but until one side grows up and really stops, its going to continue.
Don't think its fair to talk down about the content of one person's post when some of your own clannies publish content that is similar.

Regardless, this type of discussion is way off topic from the OP
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Lol you really went out of your way to try to make your argument sound just. Please, keep on amusing me :POP:
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Why are we congratulating otm’s downfall, this over 24 nonsense is a huge issue. This is a darn hand-held gaming device game, it’s ridiculous. Come back down and start addressing the real issue and not this server vs server nonsense.
Mabon

TerminNater Warrior Level 236

Congrats epona!!!

Please OTM... make haste and release the next update.
The SERVER TRANSFER UPDATE... so i can go to epona and join the fun killing endgame boss with 100+ players.
I love to join 100+ players killing endgame boss.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

I want to say congrats Epona.... But why? After all? What did u or we achieve? I mean... Its just a confirmation u need the absurd amount of 65 players to kill BT. Is it really congrats worthy?

No offense Epona ur all fine, I just think that having to congrats the same clan 3 times on same boss just because OTM couldnt accept that players killed him so he kept getting buffed is absuredly dumb. It should have been the first thread to be the last one on Epona killing BT, but now every couple of days Epona can post another "Epona kills BT first time after the buff" with an even higher amount of players.

How far will we go with this? What will the next raid require? We jumped from 35 to 65 toons, next raid will require 95 at the very least. Does that seem reasonable when the servers cant even hold with 60 players in same place?

I want to say congrats, but sorry, this is just messed up IMHO.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Why are we congratulating otm’s downfall, this over 24 nonsense is a huge issue. This is a darn hand-held gaming device game, it’s ridiculous. Come back down and start addressing the real issue and not this server vs server nonsense.
This is the correct comment.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex