Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: World/Server Chat

+1 to OP and +1 to this:
How about a zone dedicated to just this? We would of course be unable to trade anything, but it would be nice to see gear, and socialize, maybe even duel players from different servers.
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

It’s already available. Just have a 1 clan server far easier.

toggle and messing around muting lvl 100 bs etc etc is complete waste of time.

What if we dont want i clan server but world chat?
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

It’s already available. Just have a 1 clan server far easier.

toggle and messing around muting lvl 100 bs etc etc is complete waste of time.

What if we dont want i clan server but world chat?
I don’t know many people who hate each other but want a sociable chat at anytime :/

But if you don’t want to be part of a fun friendly sociable friend time 1 server clan...make yourself clanless.

it’s like you want 1 thing..but won’t accept the other.

This is a great idea!

How about a zone dedicated to just this? We would of course be unable to trade anything, but it would be nice to see gear, and socialize, maybe even duel players from different servers.
It seems like I misread OP, I was thinking about a cross server chat where people can communicate with others across servers, but OP still has a good idea.
Wattzon of Sulis

+1 I like the idea, but only on the condition of one or both suggested ideas to have a lvl100 requirement or block button without having to be in the same area. Before people bring up the idea of having a list of everyone online, I say -1 for that as this can easily be exploited by rival clans
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

+1 game is very “quiet” for new players etc and can get boring as leveling is very monotonous without some buddys to chat with etc.

Not sure if this is even possible but a cross server area dedicated to pvp would be amazing and give those of us who arnt a fan of leveling all the time something to do with exclusive items armour etc to be earned and used in that pvp area, as it is difficult to find duels in alot of the servers.
Spynu of rhiannons mighty outliers

Why not just a public mail box that anyone can check? Have stuff self-delete in 24 or 48 hours. It might not serve the on-the-fly social aspect though.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140