Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn Raid Reset Changes

I never said I was for the crazy amounts of toons needed to down bt. My clan can only get about 30 on for gele each time so idk how we’ll possibly get another 10-20 toons for every time we want to kill bt. I’m simply for the buffs that make the boss mechanics more challenging, but I do think some hp nerfs may be needed (hp is the main issue for everything lol)
Or they could...you know...just not nerf elemental damage to the point of non-existence and not make divine damage the only effective damage source.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

I never said I was for the crazy amounts of toons needed to down bt. My clan can only get about 30 on for gele each time so idk how we’ll possibly get another 10-20 toons for every time we want to kill bt. I’m simply for the buffs that make the boss mechanics more challenging, but I do think some hp nerfs may be needed (hp is the main issue for everything lol)
^ yes...
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Or they could...you know...just not nerf elemental damage to the point of non-existence and not make divine damage the only effective damage source.
+1
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Otm adding more dps Mage gear but shoving them into support roles having to use Aggy rings these endgame bosses just doesn’t make sense and shows how little they actually play the game
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Otm adding more dps Mage gear but shoving them into support roles having to use Aggy rings these endgame bosses just doesn’t make sense and shows how little they actually play the game
Exactly and what good is more dmg on gear if raid bosses are resisting 70-90% of your damage anyway (yes I have calculated the ammount resisted)

And I’m not just talking fire ice and magic, why make physical damage just as resisted, for you rogues out there go to necro, take off your diving gear and see how hard you actually hit lol they are truely making this a 1 element game
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

We have to see if a clan is capable of killing the new buffed bt. But im not necessarily talking about clans that can down bt, because yea, they dont have a problem getting the offhands. What about all the other clans on so many different servers?
Not just bt, gele or maybe even prot as well. All those other clans will just have to continue working hard if they wish to keep up
But how can you expect any clan in this game to cough up 40+ toons with EDL weapons when this was meant as horizontal content?

Bt was supposed to help the game by making endgame clans to move on from raids like hrung, mord and even necro. But how the bt raid is designed, its impossible to kill for normal endgame clans. Besides, the difference between dominant and secondary clans on a sever will only increase with bt because dominant clans dont need to leave hrung, mord and necro. What happens when mord and bt are up the same time? Dominant clan takes down mord because competition cant kill bt. What happens at a reset? Dominant clans will leave bt up and kill all other raids, bt will be downed later.
Very good point. From what I have seen the dominant clans will not be moving on from older content with how gardens are set up. In the recent resets the dom clan on Arawn has run straight to Hrung and mordy, not to gardens, as they know the secondary clans have no chance at bt or even the faction bosses.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Not just bt, gele or maybe even prot as well. All those other clans will just have to continue working hard if they wish to keep up
But how can you expect any clan in this game to cough up 40+ toons with EDL weapons when this was meant as horizontal content?

Bt was supposed to help the game by making endgame clans to move on from raids like hrung, mord and even necro. But how the bt raid is designed, its impossible to kill for normal endgame clans. Besides, the difference between dominant and secondary clans on a sever will only increase with bt because dominant clans dont need to leave hrung, mord and necro. What happens when mord and bt are up the same time? Dominant clan takes down mord because competition cant kill bt. What happens at a reset? Dominant clans will leave bt up and kill all other raids, bt will be downed later.
Very good point. From what I have seen the dominant clans will not be moving on from older content with how gardens are set up. In the recent resets the dom clan on Arawn has run straight to Hrung and mordy, not to gardens, as they know the secondary clans have no chance at bt or even the faction bosses.
Doesn’t even seem that hard to fix or at least put mages closer to rogues/warrs/rangers endgame in terms of dps.. when godly geared “glass cannon” mage have to use energy pots every 10s and be fully focused for a 20min raid just to outdps a decently geared melee class you’d think they’d make some sort of change. Making bloodthorn require lots of divine damage dps just shoves mages deeper into the hole and otm don’t seem to know how to balance it and just stack stats and direct dmg
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

One thing annoys me.

A mass kill with 60 or so people (Arawn or Epona) shows that the boss isn’t too hard for THOSE SERVERS.

Most of the other servers would have severely struggled to kill, to begin with. And now it is being buffed to be a struggle for those servers with mass kill potential. Wtf?

Why is there the perception that every server is the same?
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.