Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn Raid Reset Changes

Offtanking was our clans strat. Unlike some servers herne doesn’t have 60+ ppl available to do the raid. I doubt we have enough dps to kill both roots on time using our original strategy.
Not only herne, many servers are the same. Even Arawn and Epona may struggle now and may not be able to kill it regularly like they plan on to. You expect us to gather 60+ people everytime?
The raid has been balanced for 40 characters each with a new tier 8 offhand.

We will continue to review the raids difficulty in a live environment over the coming weeks.
What the hell OTM? Corrupted Gardens was a success until now, now u just ruined it. Theres no way these offhands are strong enough to cover for 20 toons.
Last edited by Criminal on Wed May 16, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Hey Heroes,

With the upcoming server reset there will be minor changes to the Bloodthorn adds raid mechanic.

The root adds are designed to create a time based challenge players must defeat during the encounter to prevent additional buffs being applied to Bloodthorn during the fight.

A new mechanic has been added to discourage the resetting of mobs, the ability to do so is unintended.

Bloodthorn will now have a new minor siphon life skill meaning the longer you leave a root up, the more Bloodthorn will siphon life from it (Bloodthorn siphons life from xroot).

Thank you for your understanding.
So far every time a clan has killed this boss, otm makes it harder. You might say something isn't working as intended but you're choosing to increase the difficulty.

Your team can't even code correctly so it creates these disappearing glitches and 2 weeks after the update still can't manage to fix it. However, one of your depts has time and can figure out how to fix blood thorn. How about pooling all your resources into fixing game impacting mistakes and then go back and tweak blood thorn.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I’m from a server that can gather 60+ people for the raid and I still think this is unnecessary, we’re we not supposed to be able to kill the boss in a weeks time? Well that already happened, why make it stronger? Only 2 servers able to kill it. (Maybe not even 2 servers anymore with having to kill both roots)
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Offtanking was our clans strat. Unlike some servers herne doesn’t have 60+ ppl available to do the raid. I doubt we have enough dps to kill both roots on time using our original strategy.
Not only herne, many servers are the same. Even Arawn and Epona may struggle now and may not be able to kill it regularly like they plan on to. You expect us to gather 60+ people everytime?
Epona can probally gather 50-60 people for every attempt it sure is gonna be a challenge. With offtanking we had about 2.5 minutes to spare before rage and his incredible heal. Its gonna depend if that 2.5 minute is enough time to kill the root and negate his new healing affect. We probally have to twitch a different strategy and just attempt again and perhaps its enough to kill. Bt already was a challenge due to numbers needed but now its even tougher. However if lagg is fully fixed we can probally do a ton more dmg so it might be uncertain how this heal is going to affect us apart from a change in strategy.

The best of luck to all servers with an even harder bt. Seems like everytime he dies he gets a buff x)
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

Muldar said that we need lvl 8 offhands(lvl8 gives you a skill), none got tier 8 offhand(maybe just few ppl using the "bug" that you could trade weekly chest, but it will be fix today). Then maybe we should focus on get that offhands. It is like reaver and lich boss, if you have tier4 potion you can kill them easy. I think that it is too early to kill bt, OTM noticed that some servers could kill it using a lot of ppl and then decided to buff it, in this way ppl will focus on getting lvl8 offhand. That is just my personal opinion.
Druid: BrandonHeath 185, Epona
Druid: BrandonHeath 222, Crom
Mage: Brandon Hage 172, Crom
Warrior: Brandon Heat 115, Crom
Rogue: Brandon Hogue 106, Crom
Ranger: Brandon Hanger 23, Crom

Gele n necro took weeks before first kill. BT killed second day after update. Guess OTM not happy kill was so easy. Now let’s see which clan get first kill of the buff BT.
At this point i think ppl just wanna kill no body cares who kills what first. Plus this is just a matter of time. In 8 weeks people should have t8 and BT attempts will start again

Tier 8 offhands won’t even be a noticeable increase in dps I don’t see how everyone having them will lower required toons from 60 to 40
Exactly. t8 offhands boost dps by a small amount it wouldn’t change the fact that bt will still need roughly 60 people.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Gele n necro took weeks before first kill. BT killed second day after update. Guess OTM not happy kill was so easy. Now let’s see which clan get first kill of the buff BT.
Epona is still waiting for the lag fix.. i won't even go close to that guy until i can actually attack the boss without 10 second delay.