Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Faction Barding

This is the barding from the weekly troves

Wow thank you! Yea guys save your gold because cache one is far better lol #Derp
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Welp. That’s stupid to say the least. Shop lux is useless for anyone but a tank, only reason I ranked to 4 was for the barding, and it ends up not even being worth it. GGs.
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Yea, I’ve also noticed the same with the t4 potions. They say they completely negate the effect of the boss but you’re still slow as balls when you use them. What’s up with that? Bad enough they don’t stay around when you die, it they don’t seem to work like they’re supposed to either
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Yea, I’ve also noticed the same with the t4 potions. They say they completely negate the effect of the boss but you’re still slow as balls when you use them. What’s up with that? Bad enough they don’t stay around when you die, it they don’t seem to work like they’re supposed to either
I see, didnt know this one either lol. The barding probably 100% then aswell. Us hernerians are too lazy to level to t4 for the pots. So he probably just assumes its 95% because it doesnt completely negate the effects