Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

"Applied Eldritch Boon on Reaver Boss Slow Node 8" etc...

When I use boon near Reaver boss, I get these notifications(in chat log), the number of node change when I change my position. Whem I go in the room, the message change when I use boon. In the other room the message change again(last image) what these messages mean?

Druid: BrandonHeath 185, Epona
Druid: BrandonHeath 222, Crom
Mage: Brandon Hage 172, Crom
Warrior: Brandon Heat 115, Crom
Rogue: Brandon Hogue 106, Crom
Ranger: Brandon Hanger 23, Crom

Re: "Applied Eldritch Boon on Reaver Boss Slow Node 8" etc...

He can see the code...

It is to do with the boss mechanics, they probably shouldn't be showing.
If boon have an "interaction" with reaver boss, then it means that boon can help to kill it.
The code change when position change and it change if I go inside the room, do boon remove tornados slow effect and if it is applied before that Reaver teleport us inside the room, it will protect us from freeze?(In this way we will get a lot of extra seconds to break his shield).
Druid: BrandonHeath 185, Epona
Druid: BrandonHeath 222, Crom
Mage: Brandon Hage 172, Crom
Warrior: Brandon Heat 115, Crom
Rogue: Brandon Hogue 106, Crom
Ranger: Brandon Hanger 23, Crom

Re: "Applied Eldritch Boon on Reaver Boss Slow Node 8" etc...

He can see the code...

It is to do with the boss mechanics, they probably shouldn't be showing.
If boon have an "interaction" with reaver boss, then it means that boon can help to kill it.
The code change when position change and it change if I go inside the room, do boon remove tornados slow effect and if it is applied before that Reaver teleport us inside the room, it will protect us from freeze(In this way we will get a lot of extra seconds to break his shield).
I don’t think this has to do what any of that at all. Prot has similar nodes as well (i have even been able to target some when i get stunned by prot)
The fastest way to get to reaver is to grind to t4, then use t4 potions. With out potions u can make it to reaver with 30-40ish seconds, which can be easily broken with decent dps.