Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bt healing bug fixed

Had our first real attempt today got bt down to 3% before it raged.. it instantly healed to about 60% lol gonna give it a go later tonight at 9pm est again on arawn and hopefully get him down before rage.. after rage this boss is now unkillable as all bosses should be after rage. This is a great challenge ty otm for designing this boss :)
Was an awesome attempt, great job on designing this boss OTM! The challenge to kill Bloodthorn before rage is definitely fun considering what it drops. Beats all the jewelry in the game currently (except a few things but mostly) :D
Fahimo - 226 Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes

We were above the 40s. I couldn’t see

I was main tanking, not the best one, FAR from it, I managed to ley just before the 3% as Big mentioned. I was lagging so bad I accidently relay leaving everybody open to damage.

Despite the issues our Druids had with lag and tank ‘logging off’ this bad was on me.

I failed, you all did an awesome job. So close!

We were first to experience healing, at 3% but Epona got first kill, so healing.

Happy hunting all!
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

We failed today at the same % ish, the ground pools killed us too much with the lag, got to 40% before 10 minutes nice try to you guys as well tho
Also we kept having cloak on boss when there were no vines up, wtf is up w that @Muldar
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

We failed today at the same % ish, the ground pools killed us too much with the lag, got to 40% before 10 minutes nice try to you guys as well tho
Also we kept having cloak on boss when there were no vines up, what is up w that @Muldar
Noticed the same thing with the cloak.. I was calling vines up vines up and everybody like no vines up :(

This is when it raged lol
Cmon show us a vid of BT hopping from 3% to 60% in cpl seconds :lol:
I actually have full raid recorded lag and everything, you can even see me rapidly trying to get back to my feet’s but video to big to upload. It was a big mess everyone doing their own part but I failed when I leyed just before rage.

Mr butthurt Zeem, it did jump fast, very fast. When you try a real, legit BT you see it can not be zerged xD
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.

Raid start to end a total of 22 min 48 sec.

Including raid setup
Arawn
Gone