Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gardens Bounties...

Should not start at any level below 180. I was doing my daily bounties on my 177 earlier and got a bounty that can only be completed within the Gardens.

I don't even unlock the Gardens until 180, so this should be adjusted.

Now I'm afraid to do any bounties on that toon because I may be wasting my Bounty Tokens on an unattainable quest.

Please fix this in the coming patch because now a big chunk of my XP gains and means of upgrading my mount or pet on this toon is unavailable.
Would you kindly?

Re: Gardens Bounties...

*sarcasm* you could just lvl up the toon 3 levels ;) only like 2 hours and 15 mins of leveling :P *end sarcasm*

Kind of funny but sucky at same time. Hopefully if they do a client update to fix the lag and disappearing issues they can just squeeze in all of these small fixes.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Same issue with my lvl 179 druid, had to farm the blossoms with my main but if the 179 is your main it kinda sucks.
I deleted the missives bounty after numerous failed attempts at drops, assumed it was bugged lol.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Due to how the bounty system works (selecting a quest within 10 levels of your current level) this is an unfortunate possibility.

I will discuss this further with Design on Monday.
Alright, sounds great. Thanks Muldar :)

Like Bob said, I could just level the toon a few levels, but I don't really spend a lot of time lixing and like to get my Xp from Bounties and regular levelling in small spurts cos I'm not always on the game long.
Same issue with my lvl 179 druid, had to farm the blossoms with my main but if the 179 is your main it kinda sucks.
I deleted the missives bounty after numerous failed attempts at drops, assumed it was bugged lol.
Yeah, this would be a nice option for some of the Bounties but then there's the ones where that specific toon has to kill the mobs. I'll just level the guy up later tonight after work if I have time haha
Would you kindly?

Due to how the bounty system works (selecting a quest within 10 levels of your current level) this is an unfortunate possibility.

It shouldn't be too difficult to add "minimum level" flexibility into the bounty system ;)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

It shouldn't be too difficult to add "minimum level" flexibility into the bounty system ;)
This could be implemented to stop level 60s getting the level 80 Hawkhurst as they’re too hard
To solo below 80