Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Epona Kills Bloodthorn

Well we did it drops and etc soon

EDIT: So Bloodthorn is busted atm, the adds aoes are too strong and impossible to live (pls change 2s tick to 4s) the lag was ridiculous, we basically zerged it after half because druids could barely target tank and ppl got oneshot. We aren't going to kill it again until adds are nerfed or something is seriously changed, was a nightmare. Took like 45 mins, i don't remember bc it was a blur after a while. But nonetheless

We had all poisonroots on right side besides one single ice and one single fire spawn, and all causticroots on left side besides 3 salve and one magic. So it was not fun.
GJ EPONA, SOMEHOW WE DID IT
Drops:
[OP images, edited out cuz no need for quote :P]

Otm why is the seed no trade. This boss isn't possible to one group. It'll always go to dps group every time like this. Please make it notrade

1) that seed really needs to be tradable, no real reason for it not to be, and about a googel reasons for it to be.
2) I remember the boss being really easy when the roots were OT'ed in beta. The vines got to be a bit more challenging but they were still killed efficiently enough. We only had 20 online and he raged at like 20% doing that. I believe frostroot and the poison one were what was left up, but I can't remember perfectly. As long as the tanks reset it right before it gets to T4 its not really a problem. DPS and other groups should be fine as long as adds are picked back up before BT can call for adds, otherwise can't be smoothly reset after that point.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

EDIT: So Bloodthorn is busted atm, the adds aoes are too strong and impossible to live (pls change 2s tick to 4s) the lag was ridiculous, we basically zerged it after half because druids could barely target tank and ppl got oneshot. We aren't going to kill it again until adds are nerfed or something is seriously changed, was a nightmare. Took like 45 mins, i don't remember bc it was a blur after a while. But nonetheless

We had all poisonroots on right side besides one single ice and one single fire spawn, and all causticroots on left side besides 3 salve and one magic. So it was not fun.
Drops:

Otm why is the seed no trade. This boss isn't possible to one group. It'll always go to dps group every time like this. Please make it notrade

1) that seed really needs to be tradable, no real reason for it not to be, and about a googel reasons for it to be.
2) I remember the boss being really easy when the roots were OT'ed in beta. The vines got to be a bit more challenging but they were still killed efficiently enough. We only had 20 online and he raged at like 20% doing that. I believe frostroot and the poison one were what was left up, but I can't remember perfectly. As long as the tanks reset it right before it gets to T4 its not really a problem. DPS and other groups should be fine as long as adds are picked back up before BT can call for adds, otherwise can't be smoothly reset after that point.
Have a cpl diff strats in mind, we can't offtank ice or fire root because in epona if u don't contribute to a boss u don't roll, so fire or ice mages would be no rolled, not fair
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Drops:

Have a cpl diff strats in mind, we can't offtank ice or fire root because in epona if u don't contribute to a boss u don't roll, so fire or ice mages would be no rolled, not fair
If you offtank frost root and reset at T4 it wont shield BT, so all ice mages have to do is stand on opposite side to kill vines.
Bob The God

If you offtank frost root and reset at T4 it wont shield BT, so all ice mages have to do is stand on opposite side to kill vines.
What do u mean won’t shield? All 6 roots will have thier immunity (or heal in case of slave root) active on the boss regardless less of how far u pull them, or if they are aggroed or not. If u offtank ice root all ur ice mages are useless on BT and the south 2* vines. Thats more than half of the raid. But if u can offer to lose than then yes, offtanking seems the easiest strategy

What do u mean won’t shield? All 6 roots will have thier immunity (or heal in case of slave root) active on the boss regardless less of how far u pull them, or if they are aggroed or not. If u offtank ice root all ur ice mages are useless on BT and the south 2* vines. Thats more than half of the raid. But if u can offer to lose than then yes, offtanking seems the easiest strategy
Unless they changed it since beta that is not the case, the effects radius grows with tiers, once it reaches T4 it reaches the boss and then the add can be reset. It needs to be dragged 25m away
Bob The God

Unless they changed it since beta that is not the case, the effects radius grows with tiers, once it reaches T4 it reaches the boss and then the add can be reset. It needs to be dragged 25m away
Everything is immune if it's up, no range on immunity, just dmg over time effect range and t4 skill change
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Everything is immune if it's up, no range on immunity, just dmg over time effect range and t4 skill change
I just checked, the adds immunity affect only extends 25m
Bob The God