Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Epona Kills Bloodthorn

Unless they changed it since beta that is not the case, the effects radius grows with tiers, once it reaches T4 it reaches the boss and then the add can be reset. It needs to be dragged 25m away
Everything is immune if it's up, no range on immunity, just dmg over time effect range and t4 skill change
I just checked, the adds immunity affect only extends 25m
U said ice cant shield boss at t4. Ice’s t4 is freezing players over time. I think we tested on beta and found out that no matter how far u pull the root, immunity and dmg boost to boss will remine as long as the root is up. As for the aor dmg, t4 will reach half of the raid pit, then aoe will be gone and other side effects will take place

Everything is immune if it's up, no range on immunity, just dmg over time effect range and t4 skill change
U said ice cant shield boss at t4. Ice’s t4 is freezing players over time. I think we tested on beta and found out that no matter how far u pull the root, immunity and dmg boost to boss will remine as long as the root is up. As for the aor dmg, t4 will reach half of the raid pit, then aoe will be gone and other side effects will take place
Ya, forgot which was which. But the stat on root says 25m and ik in beta we moved them to be 25m away. I was able to kill BT easily as a fire mage and my ice shard was doing damage to BT.

It may take some testing to see what spot at max distance for add is actually 25m away but i remember it being possible.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Ya, forgot which was which. But the stat on root says 25m and ik in beta we moved them to be 25m away. I was able to kill BT easily as a fire mage and my ice shard was doing damage to BT.

It may take some testing to see what spot at max distance for add is actually 25m away but i remember it being possible.
If u managed to pull south root to that sweet spot then wow congratulations, it has a very weird range. (Also if that’s the case send me ss to that sweet spot ty ._.)

Congrats on the first bloodthorn kill! Big accomplishment especially with the glitches at the moment. Should all be proud.

Also Arawn has not killed bt yet, that person is clearly a troll, and does not represent the server as a whole.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Cool arawn already killed it
Idk why but judging by ur comments, u can produce enough salt to fund Mcdonalds.... for months.
@Arawn hopefully this guy is just a troll and not really associated with Res or arawn as a whole lol
Who knows...hes done this to res on the arawn forum im pretty sure.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Well we did it drops and etc soon

EDIT: So Bloodthorn is busted atm, the adds aoes are too strong and impossible to live (pls change 2s tick to 4s) the lag was ridiculous, we basically zerged it after half because druids could barely target tank and ppl got oneshot. We aren't going to kill it again until adds are nerfed or something is seriously changed, was a nightmare. Took like 45 mins, i don't remember bc it was a blur after a while. But nonetheless

We had all poisonroots on right side besides one single ice and one single fire spawn, and all causticroots on left side besides 3 salve and one magic. So it was not fun.
GJ EPONA, SOMEHOW WE DID IT
Drops:

Otm why is the seed no trade. This boss isn't possible to one group. It'll always go to dps group every time like this. Please make it notrade

Edit again: https://youtu.be/NbHkQFruUl0 look how much of this i was dead, with no roots up
Ya we were all that that much. Got a sharpshot and dbl shot out, die, and repeat haha. Boss needs fixing
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Hey Heroes,

While we don't want to take away from your massive accomplishment, we regrettably have to say the Bloodthorn raid appears to be functioning incorrectly from his intended design due to side effects from recent bug fixes.
During the raid certain elements of Bloodthorn have failed to trigger on the server, such as his aggro table and heal skills.
The fight is intended to be unzergable once Bloodthorn hits the hard enrage timer. Additionally, certain players may not have been targeted at all during attacks

We greatly apologise for this error and in no way want to devalue the hard work displayed by Epona.

Later today we shall be implementing fixes for Bloodthorn that should resolve the raid mechanics and unintended No Trade flags on the Seed of Corruption.
Further fixes planned for the character vanishing bug to be discussed at a later date.