Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I will sure leave game if they make server transfer....

My main concern is that it would destabilize economies of servers.

So, -1 from me. Some things are just meant to stay on their respective servers for reasons.

If you really want to play on another server, see if someone will xfer you to another world or just start a new toon.
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

Ok....

I tried to defend this for ages, because as an economist i know what will happen. But you know what? Fine, ill give my vote, but it comes with the huge warning that I will almost certainly try to take over every worlds economy if it happens. I cast aside what i wanted for the good of everyone, but if this is a thing then i cant save you from the economic problems it will bring.

Oh, and for bonus points, dom clans will totally leave their servers. All worlds are is a carbon copy of the rest of them. The history of the worlds would be nothing if worlds were freely connected, so there would be no point to stay on one world when you can switch worlds to kill bosses. Gear being nontrade in the new world would help, but would not eliminate the problem as clans could make pacts and such.

Lets say thats what i am trying to say theyr greed have no bounds. Thats not ambicious anymore. Thats damn evil lol i dont want that **** on my server. It will ruin new players and new servers

It would be oke to make it for servers older then 3 years
As a chieftain of a evil dominant clan and super duper bad guy evil maniacal player (as us end gamers are being described).. I'll be the first to tell u I have no grand evil plans for server wide domination.. quite frankly don't have the time I hardly have enough time to run my own clan.. but one day if I hit the lottery and become super duper rich with nothing to do with my time, I will genetically engineer 1,000's of monkeys who can quad log and achieve my evil goals of greedy celtic heroes domination on all servers... won't even need these transfers you speak of mwahahahahahaha (dr. Evil laugh) :twisted:

Server transfers should be made possible. We paid real money to get gear and to lix multiple toons. So if we for one reason or another want to change server we should ofc be able to bring our toons and gear with us.
Paying real money doesnt give the right to transger to another server, its a F2P game and its the buyers choice to spend real money in game.
Lastly, when comparing with other games ranging from small unknown mobile MMOs to mainstream MMOs for PC
This is irrelevant, other games are built nearly completely different to what Celtic Heroes is.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Server transfers should be made possible. We paid real money to get gear and to lix multiple toons. So if we for one reason or another want to change server we should ofc be able to bring our toons and gear with us.
Paying real money doesnt give the right to transger to another server, its a F2P game and its the buyers choice to spend real money in game.
Lastly, when comparing with other games ranging from small unknown mobile MMOs to mainstream MMOs for PC
This is irrelevant, other games are built nearly completely different to what Celtic Heroes is.
Basically everything that needs to be said here.
The only pro to server transfers is the convenience factor might stave off a few people from quitting. But those same players that would quit are a demographic that isn't necessary to the game nor one that OTM has any financial reason to keep other than that more users looks better than less.
Typically those where a small issue like a bad server and having to restart is going to determine if they quit or not are low will players who often keep to themselves and don't buy all that much plat.

On the other hand every possible consequence exists if server xfers became a thing, and this would result in a lot more players quitting. Of course some would ride out the tide, the game has an addiction factor to it after all, but the amount that would quit would basically initiate a reboot to the entire game in how it functions and works.

eternal -1.... It's just basic high school economics, nothing special, no fancy math. If you can't see that thats fine, but don't use emotional states as justification against pretty well proven models and theories.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

There’s a lot of things that need to be fixed first for a character transfer to work like lock system, and would have to be many restrictions at first. But an official way to xfer would be good. I think an official xfer system could only be good if done right and prevent scammed through xferring which can cause people to quit.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Ok....

I tried to defend this for ages, because as an economist i know what will happen. But you know what? Fine, ill give my vote, but it comes with the huge warning that I will almost certainly try to take over every worlds economy if it happens. I cast aside what i wanted for the good of everyone, but if this is a thing then i cant save you from the economic problems it will bring.

Oh, and for bonus points, dom clans will totally leave their servers. All worlds are is a carbon copy of the rest of them. The history of the worlds would be nothing if worlds were freely connected, so there would be no point to stay on one world when you can switch worlds to kill bosses. Gear being nontrade in the new world would help, but would not eliminate the problem as clans could make pacts and such.
maybe they can set limits to gold u can take wid like 5mil nd gears will become no trade nd also u cant do another xfer in 6 months..
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Ok....

maybe they can set limits to gold u can take wid like 5mil nd gears will become no trade nd also u cant do another xfer in 6 months..
It still messes with everything, for the same exact reasons. It really is just high school economics.
Bob The God

Ok....

It still messes with everything, for the same exact reasons. It really is just high school economics.
ye bt it ll stop fury from xfering.. lol....
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

ye bt it ll stop fury from xfering.. lol....
:lol:
True, but he was giving a hyperbole to make a point.
Bob The God