Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I will sure leave game if they make server transfer....

Server transfers should be made possible. We paid real money to get gear and to lix multiple toons. So if we for one reason or another want to change server we should ofc be able to bring our toons and gear with us.
agreed buddy
i said tht to adress few people who r thinking that gear drought or something like tht is bigger issue thn people getting scammed... bcz people will still do xfer of gear by middle man tht ll keep gears on original server thou risk of scamming will be still there bt hey people are still getting scammed atleast they ll hv a lvl 200+ on new server away from. people they hate.. lol
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Server transfers should be made possible. We paid real money to get gear and to lix multiple toons. So if we for one reason or another want to change server we should ofc be able to bring our toons and gear with us.
agreed buddy
i said tht to adress few people who r thinking that gear drought or something like tht is bigger issue thn people getting scammed... bcz people will still do xfer of gear by middle man tht ll keep gears on original server thou risk of scamming will be still there bt hey people are still getting scammed atleast they ll hv a lvl 200+ on new server away from. people they hate.. lol
I can understand. But its you who supported that people to be strong and clans. Many nice people didnt go try be saperated from them but just applyed theyr rules because of item. Let them suffer then . They got power for not enjoing game.... they could try make seprated like Dedre many people who wanna enjoi game came to us from other server ignoring theyr high lvls. Because server and comunity sux there.

It was theyr decision to make efford for comunity thats bad and appling its rules .... just becase they have items .... then suffer for sake of items or *** of that items and go try enjoi on other server.... bro all this items woll be lost anyway sooner or later.... people wount be plaing forever....
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

agreed buddy
I can understand. But its you who supported that people to be strong and clans. Many nice people didnt go try be saperated from them but just applyed theyr rules because of item. Let them suffer then . They got power for not enjoing game.... they could try make seprated like Dedre many people who wanna enjoi game came to us from other server ignoring theyr high lvls. Because server and comunity sux there.

It was theyr decision to make efford for comunity thats bad and appling its rules .... just becase they have items .... then suffer for sake of items or **** of that items and go try enjoi on other server.... bro all this items woll be lost anyway sooner or later.... people wount be plaing forever....
ermm i hvnt supported anyone... i have played ch fr 6 months only and well i m more flexible player so i got along wid dom. clan thing.. bt still its fr people who hv quitted or might quit in future bcz no one knows abt eg stuff wen they strt ch... as fr me i m happt in my clan and dont plan on xfering anywhere and i was just try to give suggestion how certain problem related to xfering can be tackled. nd was just stating my opinion on the topic
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

I don’t ever want server transfers but I do think that if there are a couple of worlds that are almost dead I wouldn’t mind seeing them merged into the same world to keep it going for those players
+1 to this too bt i do feel if servers are merged more people might quit nd xfering should be added along wid that... competition is gud bt ultimately one side loses nd most of thm quit
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

I don’t ever want server transfers but I do think that if there are a couple of worlds that are almost dead I wouldn’t mind seeing them merged into the same world to keep it going for those players
+1 to this too bt i do feel if servers are merged more people might quit nd xfering should be added along wid that... competition is gud bt ultimately one side loses nd most of thm quit
I dont agree with transfer and server merge is hard thing to decide bit yea . Sometimes only option.

If i wouldnt have clan i have on nuada. I would go to most dead server and try make it pleasent to play and active in time as i do with nuada. I tell everyone in clan to represent nuada around . And we did gain in all clans many new people with time and rised nuada activity. So every server can be revived xD
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

I'm sorry for you that you feel like your local endgame clan is evil. But as this has been stated before it doesn't have to be like that and there are always a few rotten apples, but don't be blinded by just a few loudmouths. I am in an endgame clan but have been in several smaller clans/non eg clans before and I am against server transfer as well, I simply don't think it's necessary. I don't really think dominant clans will team up like you think they will, I think most people will just stay in their own server and clan, only a few might consider it depending on the system that would be implented. Right now there are already many opportunities to do a server transfer for a certain fee, so I don't see how anything server politic wise would change significantly with a server transfer.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207