Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dragonlord armor...

Do you have to unlock frozen to get dragonlord armor?
I don’t have full frozen, but I got 2 dragonlord pieces already. I was wondering because I don’t really want to spend money on frozen chest piece, can I skip and go to dragonlord chest piece? I’m not high enough level to get the chest piece quest yet.

Re: Dragonlord armor...

I dont understand why we are still forced to get that armor though, to proceed. I think we should have other incentives to complete it, but not be forced to complete it to continue. Frozen is a logjam and speaking as someone who has plenty of gold, I'm not willing to spend 60k per frost orb when my mage needs 35? This stuff needs fixed lol cmon otm its 2018, not 2013. Ow and frozen came out 5 years ago and yet it's still a daily ch thing.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

I dont understand why we are still forced to get that armor though, to proceed. I think we should have other incentives to complete it, but not be forced to complete it to continue. Frozen is a logjam and speaking as someone who has plenty of gold, I'm not willing to spend 60k per frost orb when my mage needs 35? This stuff needs fixed lol cmon otm its 2018, not 2013. Ow and frozen came out 5 years ago and yet it's still a daily ch thing.
Wait wut 60k PER orb? Is your server crazy lol.
On topic: orbs aren’t the hardest thing to farm imo. Ph have a decent chance of dropping orbs, and 5* often drop orbs as well

Frozen being connected to Dragonlord is like needing to own a spider monkey before getting a dog.

Completely unrelated and a ridiculous thing to have to do.
...I wouldn’t go that far; I’d much prefer a spider monkey to a dog, yet DL is an upgrade from frozen. ;)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Frozen as a prerequisite makes sense. Quest armor building on itself is just a logical game progression. And the shop or side quest armor that isn’t dependent is usually decent and works fairly for those who don’t have the means or desire to progress through quest armor. Only time you really need quest armor is for EG bosses like gele and mordy.
Frozen is not too burdensome to acquire, a bit of a pain, but not impossible. The odds are if your clan can’t help you get frozen you won’t need it, BB, occult, and shop armor outdo frozen and only reason you really need frozen is dl, and you only really need dl for EG bossing. Why it makes sense as a logical progression.
If the shop armor was trash or DL was needed for basic game play after level X I would understand the desire to make quest armor separate quests and not be linked, but that just isn’t the reality.

Also 60k an orb is crazy... I solo geared 5 toons on my old server before the 10 minute windows, it’s not impossible... would be nice to see frozen overall spawn times be reduced to be in line with DL, but not necessary.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at