Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Flo’s timer app

Just wanted to stop by to update this.
Some idiot has been DDoSing it. I helped Rocu get it stabilized. Aforemention idiot is angry and will likely continue to DDoS the server.

We have code in place to ban ip's if they go over a specific threshold.

Should be stable now. If any legit folks get banned email Rocu (email in footer of the app).
Thankyou for your continued support of the community even after you stopped playing

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

Some idiot has been DDoSing it. I helped Rocu get it stabilized. Aforemention idiot is angry and will likely continue to DDoS the server.

Should be stable now. If any legit folks get banned email Rocu (email in footer of the app).
Thankyou for your continued support of the community even after you stopped playing
Smh u cant be serious or u have no idea what flough done to hurt the servers hes been on
HeltVilsen 220+ Mage Donn(Retired)
Salko 190+ Rogue Donn(Retired)
HeltVilsen 200+ Mage Fingal(Retired)

Smh u cant be serious or u have no idea what flough done to hurt the servers hes been on
Except many of us(on other servers) never got anything bad or harmful for him, we actually got a nice and very helpful timer app that has made our gaming experience way easier.
So yes, thank you Flough

Can we get a public hanging in the next update
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019