Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How many of you do Bounties?

I’ve personally only done a couple bounties just to try out what they’re like.

It’s a weird one, because at a level where it becomes more time efficient to do bounties to level rather than mobs it’s also a negative to level as you’ll just increase your level lock % on certain bosses.

I’m sure some people do use them for the rewards like pet tokens though, but I also consider that less time efficient than farming for gold.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: How many of you do Bounties?

I think they are great for new players starting out in the game.
1 - 130 I was constantly doing bounties alongside the main story line and it greatly sped up the process.
Higher leveled I've done them less so but still will when I have the chance.

I did them religiously when they first were introduced. After hitting 230 I stopped doing them on main, but I also took advantage of the bounty system while I was leveling my alts to 220. It’s a great addition imo, but I don’t do them anymore since I’m keeping toons around level lock lol
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I think they are great for new players starting out in the game.
1 - 130 I was constantly doing bounties alongside the main story line and it greatly sped up the process.
Higher leveled I've done them less so but still will when I have the chance.
I do agree they’re good for keeping new players interested rather than straight grinding.

I do find a lot of the ones I tried I spent more time travelling than I got in EXP when I was in Carrow. I’m not sure whether travel time is accounted for when they’re done however surely you can see why it’s much less preferable when your mobs are very far from the closest leystone.

Maybe the 4th Leystone by the despoiler is why we need for them in Carrow?
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

I do them every day practically because that's the only way I'm gonna get new pets and mounts on my main and alts
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!