Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I'd Love to Buy some Plat

But my store still isn't working.

Back when I lived in the States (and played on iOS if that made a difference) my store always displayed the different Platinum values along with their prices. From $.99 up to $100 I believe.

Then I moved to the Philippines (still using my iPhone) and the American prices were still present.

I've recently switched over to Android and now my store doesn't show any values for Platinum. This is for my phone as well as my girlfriend's and her brother's tablet, so maybe it's a localization issue?

I've been wanting to buy some for a while now that I have some money to spare but I'm unable to. I'm just checking up because I know I asked this a few months ago but haven't heard back. Any fix on the way?

Is anyone else experiencing this issue as well? If so please post here so that the team can get a better idea on it. I had a clanmate having the same issue who is playing in Australia, I believe.

Thanks, hope to hear back soon :)
Would you kindly?

Re: I'd Love to Buy some Plat

But my store still isn't working.

Back when I lived in the States (and played on iOS if that made a difference) my store always displayed the different Platinum values along with their prices. From $.99 up to $100 I believe.

Then I moved to the Philippines (still using my iPhone) and the American prices were still present.

I've recently switched over to Android and now my store doesn't show any values for Platinum. This is for my phone as well as my girlfriend's and her brother's tablet, so maybe it's a localization issue?

I've been wanting to buy some for a while now that I have some money to spare but I'm unable to. I'm just checking up because I know I asked this a few months ago but haven't heard back. Any fix on the way?

Is anyone else experiencing this issue as well? If so please post here so that the team can get a better idea on it. I had a clanmate having the same issue who is playing in Australia, I believe.

Thanks, hope to hear back soon :)
Back when I lived in New Zealand I had something like that happen so I contacted apple support live chat and they fixed it in around 15-20mins
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

It sounds like it could possibly be restrictions on your Play Store account.

Are you able to purchase directly via the Google Play store? Or purchase micro transactions in other games?

I'd give Google Support a quick contact to ensure there are no issues on their YOU SAW NOTHING end.

Are you able to purchase directly via the Google Play store? Or purchase micro transactions in other games?

I'd give Google Support a quick contact to ensure there are no issues on there end.
Muldar correct yourself the grammar Nazis can smell blood from across the globe

I'd give Google Support a quick contact to ensure there are no issues on there end.
Muldar correct yourself the grammar Nazis can smell blood from across the globe

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com