Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes shirts, posters etc...

Sorry if this topic has been addressed before but, does CH ever plan to sell merchandise? I would happily buy shirts to support the brand, plus it would be a source of revenue for CH to grow and spread awareness.
EX:
Clans can even have their blue clan tags on the back of their shirts with their usernames for customization.
Items that can be unlocked through clothing and extra merchandise, anything that can make the game grow!

What do you guys think? Should CH expand as a brand through merchandise or is it still too early?
lvl 20694959695003949568594904040669549393829239405060594939340509695935 Warrior
Vit 3958429064589036890684395589386
Str 483925085478490368960734890678945
Dex 458392057892073489078920578439567
Foc 2

Re: Celtic Heroes shirts, posters etc...

Sorry if this topic has been addressed before but, does CH ever plan to sell merchandise? I would happily buy shirts to support the brand, plus it would be a source of revenue for CH to grow and spread awareness.
EX:
Clans can even have their blue clan tags on the back of their shirts with their usernames for customization.
Items that can be unlocked through clothing and extra merchandise, anything that can make the game grow!

What do you guys think? Should CH expand as a brand through merchandise or is it still too early?
Personally I am against things that would make the game pay to win. Selling merchandise related to the game is fine, but purchases that will give you an advantage in game I am not a fan of.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

EX:

Personally I am against things that would make the game pay to win. Selling merchandise related to the game is fine, but purchases that will give you an advantage in game I am not a fan of.
Rather than that, after purchasing a otm shirt irl,you also get a non trade otmshirt ingame as fash ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I want a necro bubble head to scare my mom forever and a mordris garden mini statue to scare her dog forever.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Me and Snik have thought about 3D printing the in game characters for awhile :lol:

We might not have the structure to do so at the moment but it could be something we consider in the future.
Oh God yes!!

It has been years that I want to do that also...
Yet I'm too lame at 3D modelling and there is no way to get the 3D models of ch :cry:

Is there any possibility to get them?
Many people have access to a 3D printer nowadays...could be cool 8-)

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

EX:

That's every plat item on the store including dragon eggs. It just so happens players also use those items to sell as a source to obtain gold. A large portion of the game has pay aspects to give an advantage
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

That's every plat item on the store including dragon eggs. It just so happens players also use those items to sell as a source to obtain gold. A large portion of the game has pay aspects to give an advantage
The difference is those things can be sold into the economy and used by those who do not buy plat, so the advantage is not unsurmountable. Whereas selling a T-shirt which comes with a code for a weapon/skill/etc would not likely recirculate in the server.

I like the ideas mentioned above about items which give you cosmetic rewards in game.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”