Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

xferring 30m gold from arawn

Not here to start clan drama, i just really dont like how arawn is run very not fun server. if i were to xfer all my gold to a new server which one should i and why? im not a tryhard, i just level when bored, normally i just make friends and farm stuff

edit: id be willing to be any class, as long as treated nice and server hasnt got a crap econmy.

Re: xferring 30m gold from arawn

Epona is a nice change from dom clan servers but there are a lot of transfers so progress is quite slow rn unless you know someone willing to help you out or are happy to pay your way through. Gwyd is also nice, quieter but drama free, again dom clan though so if that's what you're looking to get away from then probably not the right choice.

Give me a shout if you try either, will give you a hand starting out :)
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Epona is a nice change from dom clan servers but there are a lot of transfers so progress is quite slow rn unless you know someone willing to help you out or are happy to pay your way through. Gwyd is also nice, quieter but drama free, again dom clan though so if that's what you're looking to get away from then probably not the right choice.

be honest, what server do you hand on heart reccomend?

What are you looking for in a server?

Rosmerta - Large, one clan dominant no comp
Crom - Small, one dominant clan
Epona - Open Server, all are welcome to participate regardless of clan
Most others - One dominant clan and another that can do some EDL's but mostly does DL
Herne, Morrigan, Sulis, some others - Multiple large clans capable of killing up to prot, most (other than sulis) only have one clan that can kill gele.

Depending upon the environment you want to play in there are a lot of servers to choose from.
Seeing as how you dislike arawn, I would stay away from the dominant clan style of server and would probably suggest Epona.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Ooh so much pressure... I will never leave Gwyd because those people are like my family but its mainly an EG server so based on what you have said Epona is probably a better choice for you as there is more mid-game activity so if you're a slow leveller it will offer more.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Not here to start clan drama, i just really dont like how arawn is run very not fun server. if i were to xfer all my gold to a new server which one should i and why? im not a tryhard, i just level when bored, normally i just make friends and farm stuff

edit: id be willing to be any class, as long as treated nice and server hasnt got a crap econmy.
Fingal mate, join the best clan (Whykicamoocow) and enjoy your stay.
Ranger 227+

Many people here are naming Epona, but keep in mind that it is roll based, so hard work can go unnoticed and unrewarded.

It is more populated and economy is decent however, good server if you're more of a casual player, some of the best DPS who know how to swap are from this server and that's a bonus as well.

Gwydion has historically been a two equally powerful clan server, but lately there have been no good leaders with determination and guts to challenge the top clan, but it should never be written off.
Last edited by LeGenDzZ on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wattzon of Sulis