Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Upside down approach

Apologies, if you felt that was backward. I can tell you, personally, I take harassment and bullying far more seriously than account sharing.

Account sharing leads to other problems. Just an example (not end all be all): Say we have a shared account, it's shared between 3 people. They've been playing over the years on this one account. Sometimes one person takes a break; sometimes they all do. One day they have a big falling out. Now, one of them has changed the password and registered their email. Time passes, this person has quit playing. Speed forward, now, everyone wants to play again. Everyone writes in for account recovery. Who gets the account? To make things more complicated, everyone has spent money on the account? Who's account is it?

Now in terms of putting a time-frame on the harassment claims, I really thought about putting that back to the beginning of the year. Maybe I should have, I'm up for changing that. What I was trying to avoid is saying we're cracking down on this and then receiving reports that are 1-2-3 years old. I'm a firm believer in that people can change. So I wanted to give people a final chance and for it to serve as a final warning. BUT I still encourage you to report immediately, frequently, and as it's happening.

Apologies, if you felt that was backward. I can tell you, personally, I take harassment and bullying far more seriously than account sharing.

Account sharing leads to other problems. Just an example (not end all be all): Say we have a shared account, it's shared between 3 people. They've been playing over the years on this one account. Sometimes one person takes a break; sometimes they all do. One day they have a big falling out. Now, one of them has changed the password and registered their email. Time passes, this person has quit playing. Speed forward, now, everyone wants to play again. Everyone writes in for account recovery. Who gets the account? To make things more complicated, everyone has spent money on the account? Who's account is it?

Now in terms of putting a time-frame on the harassment claims, I really thought about putting that back to the beginning of the year. Maybe I should have, I'm up for changing that. What I was trying to avoid is saying we're cracking down on this and then receiving reports that are 1-2-3 years old. I'm a firm believer in that people can change. So I wanted to give people a final chance and for it to serve as a final warning. BUT I still encourage you to report immediately, frequently, and as it's happening.
Ok what's the best way to report them? With results.

I can see why there's bank player sharing, it's almost a no brainer really yet doesn't detract from the game in any way I can see. If this were outlawed then people would simply find a new way to store and admin their gear that they all worked so hard to collect. It's such an important part of the game to do this to my mind.

Personally i always thought that with a new clan there ought to be an additional clan banker alongside the regular castle banker. Clan chiefs and generals would have admin rights to move items from stored status to available to withdrawable for their clan members while any clan member regardless of lvl could make deposits. That would at reduce the number of lvl1 players leaning on mailboxes around the place :) Quite how this would work in practice i don't know, just a thought really.

Bullying and abuse however, this is much bigger and a lot worse, if anything will see players walking away from the game it's this. My own block list is considerable which i dont like yet feel better for using since the amount of expletive laden abuse I've received you wouldn't believe. But that's why block exists and I see this is an unpleasant inevitability of interwebs gathering, I'm at ease with block vs report but that's just me.

Dragging adds ? Oh yes, bring it :):):) what's a little chaos ?
Inactive and non playing 218 druid.

Screenshots, videos, names, dates... Providing as much information as possible. "Billy was mean to me" doesn't give us a lot to go on.

Screenshots, videos, names, dates... Providing as much information as possible. "Billy was mean to me" doesn't give us a lot to go on.

Lmfao xD
xXAchillesXx- lvl 218 Warrior
LockMaster- lvl 190 Rogue

Ok but I'm pretty sure we have been reporting with screenshots, in game time information and the scammy toon name. Even the fake moo clan name.

So what else is needed? Is it a pm, in game support ticket? A post here??

Ok but I'm pretty sure we have been reporting with screenshots, in game time information and the scammy toon name. Even the fake moo clan name.

If you've reported with those things, then give it some time. We ban any level 1 accounts that are created to try and scam other players. They get banned as soon as we see the reports and can find the toon. If we can attach the account to the main, that one gets punished too. Don't post reports on the forums.

If you've reported with those things, then give it some time. We ban any level 1 accounts that are created to try and scam other players. They get banned as soon as we see the reports and can find the toon. If we can attach the account to the main, that one gets punished too. Don't post reports on the forums.
Raki, where are you posting the reports we talked about?