Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ready for an event

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I am ready for an event.

Maybe a faster spawn of raid bosses, a faster Respawn of legacy bosses, open beta, Dragon Lord bosses faster respawn, EDL bosses faster respawn. Any of those events would be great
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Ready for an event

Would love a legacy spawn event. Just not Monos please.

Decent legacy spawns have been few and far between recently too after a lovely spate of Skains. We even took one for the server and did a Ymir run to get rid of several of the pesky big red fool in the hope something good would spawn. But nada. Just frostbellys and the odd osan 5.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

I assume that OTM pretty much have these ready to deploy based on previous events so if it's easy may be a nice consolation prize for the delay in gardens coming out :D
It would be better if we had these biweekly rather than consolation prizes.

I hope someone from OTM can shed light on how long it takes to prepare these type of events, because if it's easy to do then what's the problem?

Double EXP/gold/fast spawn legacy/fast spawn raids/200% travel speed etc. biweekly events give people to look forward to something in the expanse of long updates, there's room for creativity here.
Wattzon of Sulis

I assume that OTM pretty much have these ready to deploy based on previous events so if it's easy may be a nice consolation prize for the delay in gardens coming out :D

I hope someone from OTM can shed light on how long it takes to prepare these type of events, because if it's easy to do then what's the problem?

Double EXP/gold/fast spawn legacy/fast spawn raids/200% travel speed etc. biweekly events give people to look forward to something in the expanse of long updates, there's room for creativity here.
Biweekly seems a bit much, especially as it involves server resets, but one or twice a month would be nice.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Biweekly seems a bit much, especially as it involves server resets, but one or twice a month would be nice.
As long as they are consistent and are varied.

Creative events like a huge mob that drops cool stuff or lots of gold are needed.
Wattzon of Sulis

Low-key wanna see a 200% run speed, everyone would be hella crazy.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

It’s called cocaine
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

It’s called cocaine
While we're at the let's all take adderall so we can win our dl locks ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu