Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Am I doing something wrong?

Spent 18 hours farming shadowstrike this week. Based this time on the number of times fed and ran out of rabbit food. Got a bunch of other tomes but no shadowstrike. Do I need to anoint my iPad with the blood of a suckling pig sacrificed under a full moon or something to get it?

I’m not asking for this to be easy but this is excessive.

Re: Am I doing something wrong?

Spent 18 hours farming shadowstrike this week. Based this time on the number of times fed and ran out of rabbit food. Got a bunch of other tomes but no shadowstrike. Do I need to anoint my iPad with the blood of a suckling pig sacrificed under a full moon or something to get it?

If you’re farming in murky, you’re not doing anything wrong. It’s just a very low drop rate. Sometimes I have gotten within the first few kills. Other times it has taken me weeks of farming.

Best of luck.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Do I need to anoint my iPad with the blood of a suckling pig sacrificed under a full moon or something to get it?.
Lol. :lol:

Nope, it's just a rare drop sadly ;(

it can take hours, or you might get lucky and get it in just a few minutes.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Do I need to anoint my iPad with the blood of a suckling pig sacrificed under a full moon or something to get it?
this made my day... thank you! xD
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

...I told you not to share my secret!!! Now everyone’s gonna start getting shadowstrike, and the price will plummet :(

On the bright side, pig sales may go up...
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I camped lizards for a month to get SS and never had any luck. Then one day, I was farming Hawkhursts and boom, there it is. So I guess I had better luck with the Hawkhursts than I did the lizards. I even killed the big lizard 5* many times and it never dropped. So Hawkhursts FTW!!! Good luck.
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Happened to run across a 5* wyrm while going to park hrung and got the manual, meanwhile planning to go get ss and camping there got me no luck
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu