Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: best server to play

No matter what we do there will always be a dark part of the community that will keep trying to exploit and ruin players experiences for their own benefit and amusement.
People suggesting perma bans and ip bans etc, its not as simple as that as the game is so accessible and not limited to one device (can easily change ip address of such devices) that you can exploit the account system to keep doing harm to the community.

From all the complaints OTM receive I have to comment that we have come a long way in regards to dealing with that part of the community and I have to commend OTM for all their hard work as they are taking action against these people, we will never be troll/scam free but what we can do is reduce their activity and chances of success via increase awareness of trades and scams etc. And report those guilty of the crimes against the ch community as from what I see people have been doing admirably so far.

And that's all we can do and hopefully with that one day we wont have to worry about some guy called lvRogue taking your hard earned items betraying your trust :)
A smug casual warrior from morrigan

Belenus is good, pretty active and good clans, chests are 40-50k mostly unless during double plat. And you can get past zkills border control by wearing a cool top hat
People that wear top hats are on the suspicion list, especially if the individual has a star dust white top hat and used to wear pink shaman.

And don’t lie Apples! Chests are 60k-65k each
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

No matter what we do there will always be a dark part of the community that will keep trying to exploit and ruin players experiences for their own benefit and amusement.
People suggesting perma bans and ip bans etc, its not as simple as that as the game is so accessible and not limited to one device (can easily change ip address of such devices) that you can exploit the account system to keep doing harm to the community.

From all the complaints OTM receive I have to comment that we have come a long way in regards to dealing with that part of the community and I have to commend OTM for all their hard work as they are taking action against these people, we will never be troll/scam free but what we can do is reduce their activity and chances of success via increase awareness of trades and scams etc. And report those guilty of the crimes against the ch community as from what I see people have been doing admirably so far.

And that's all we can do and hopefully with that one day we wont have to worry about some guy called lvRogue taking your hard earned items betraying your trust :)
At the end of the day, how sad do you have to be to steal from people in a game?

Pretty sad... the answer is pretty sad.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Belenus is good, pretty active and good clans, chests are 40-50k mostly unless during double plat. And you can get past zkills border control by wearing a cool top hat
People that wear top hats are on the suspicion list, especially if the individual has a star dust white top hat and used to wear pink shaman.

And don’t lie Apples! Chests are 60k-65k each
i've seen some ppl tryna seel it for that amount in AH but don't actually think any1 buys chests for those prices tho. Atleast then i havent seen anyone bid on those
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor