Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When will class rebalancing actually happen?

DPS is not a primary mage role. Mages have the worst dps on chaos bosses in the game
:lol: :lol: Have you ever seen mages at any event boss? It's just that since divine damage took off, OTM failed to give mage any viable sources of divine damage (other than a slow offhand skill), and therefore they've fallen off. .
Have you ever read that I put chaos bosses
We deal decent damage at Proteus as well as some EDL bosses even as it is. Mage is the elemental DPS class
My bad, I must have mistaken these for chaos bosses... :roll:
Soldiersofjah

Ranger lvl 223
Mage lvl 220

Sulis

:lol: :lol: Have you ever seen mages at any event boss? It's just that since divine damage took off, OTM failed to give mage any viable sources of divine damage (other than a slow offhand skill), and therefore they've fallen off. .
We deal decent damage at Proteus as well as some EDL bosses even as it is. Mage is the elemental DPS class
I don't see why u would mention legacies then if u knew what I was saying.
Hi

Classes have roles, no point having roles if everyone’s on par.
For some people this seems to be a tricky concept to grasp :roll:
Rogues and Rangers can be support and DPS, and viable at both?

I frequently use my rogue to tank bosses.

A high end dps warrior doesn’t compete with an average ranger because there isn’t a EG DPS offhand for warriors.
There is no viable ranger support build.
Ok? I'll venture a guess that a decent warrior would do a better job, and if thats the case, which it most likely is, your ability to tank on a rogue doesn't undermine the role of the warrior as a tank since the warrior can still perform the task with more ease/effectiveness. This would not be the case if warriors were to get a divine damage offhand, as this would put them on par with ranger (Ill use ranger since it's my main) whos offhand is the reason they're so powerful DPS at endgame and thus upset the class roles we have.
On chaos bosses no. On non chaos bosses it depends.
Soldiersofjah

Ranger lvl 223
Mage lvl 220

Sulis

Because they are all bosses where Mages excel due to their low elemental resistances. Mages performance and damage on those bosses clearly shows that it's a DPS class that also has skills to facilitate other classes damage (the support part of the class). We are a mid/far range elemental (glass cannon) dps class. I don't know when you started playing but before mages were great DPS. It's only in the last few(?) years that it has fallen due to us not really getting any steady source of divine damage as well as the elemental resistances of eg bosses skyrocketing.
Soldiersofjah

Ranger lvl 223
Mage lvl 220

Sulis

Yea make the warriors on par with rogues than you’ll see no more rogues and an increase of warriors, why would I be a squishy dps when I can be a tanky dps right?

That’s why warriors should never be on par with a rogue or ranger or else what’s the point?
People will play the class they enjoy. Even if you make mages or druids the ultimate dps masters suddenly, players aren't going to suddenly abandon rogues or warriors or rangers. And when a warrior is going full dps, they're not very tanky. In most MMORPGs warriors are just as damage oriented as rogues and rangers. The difference is warriors tend to use heavier weapons and even with a shield equipped, have heavy shield dmg skills. So they're slower but they hit harder and it ends up being a wash who did the most dmg
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

All i see is people talking as if wars do no damage whats so ever lol. There are some outstanding dps wars in this game and ill be 100% honest, statistically wars are better dps on raid bosses then mages are lmao. At least wars have access to divine damage. OTM is continuously nerfing elemental damage to the point of non existence, and thus destroying mages as a class...they are purely elemental after all.

If any class should be asking for a balance change it should be mages. Again gardens is the last chance to fix bosses in this regard. If you continue your trend elemental damage will no longer be a damage type at endgame, mine as well make everything purely divine if this is the path you want to follow.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Because they are all bosses where Mages excel due to their low elemental resistances. Mages performance and damage on those bosses clearly shows that it's a DPS class that also has skills to facilitate other classes damage (the support part of the class). We are a mid/far range elemental (glass cannon) dps class. I don't know when you started playing but before mages were great DPS. It's only in the last few(?) years that it has fallen due to us not really getting any steady source of divine damage as well as the elemental resistances of eg bosses skyrocketing.
Why should the easiest class to play in the game be the uncontested strongest?

Why do you think a viable offhand for a warrior undermines a rangers DPS? It could be a debuff short sword
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Why should the easiest class to play in the game be the uncontested strongest?
I wouldn't say it's the easiest class to play. And I wasn't asking that mages suddenly be the strongest. I asked that mage damage at eg bosses be boosted. Currently, at least in my experience, mage is boring because most of the time you're in full lure mode for proteus. The few times mages are needed for dps (spider rd, sometimes some EDL) are the few moments it becomes a fun and engaging class to play. It would be nice to use my gear more lol and be in lock groups a bit more regularly than just hoping some rare mob spawns.
Why do you think a viable offhand for a warrior undermines a rangers DPS? It could be a debuff short sword
Sure, a debuff short sword thats a slight upgrade to 200 lux offhands probably wouldn't undermine Ranger DPS. It's also a completely different suggestion than OP's of "Introducing a divine dps warrior offhand ... Copy stats from quiver or rondel and add a new skill" that I disagreed with.
Soldiersofjah

Ranger lvl 223
Mage lvl 220

Sulis