Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When will class rebalancing actually happen?

Warriors are hardly punished as it is.... Warrior DPS is already solid for a class whos main role lies on the opposite end of the spectrum. Divine damage offhands are unique to the three DPS classes and should in my opinion remain that way. There are 5 classes for a reason, and therefore there should be a clear distinction between their capabilities. Ranger and Rogues cannot keep a tank alive, nor tank effectively, and for this reason I dont see why warrior or druid dps needs to rival that of the two melee dps classes.
No where in the game description in the playstore or. ITunes or when making a character does it state that warriors are meant to be tanks. Each class can be fully support and there's no reason why each class cannot be fully damage build also. And when in fully offense mode, there's no reason why all classes cannot have comparable damage output
Warrior armour from start to eg (with the exception of DG) offers the most armour, elemental protection and evasion, and their questline offhand is a shield. On top of this warrior is the only class with skills specifically intended to grab the attention of mobs and so have them direct their damage towards the warrior. Warriors are clearly meant to be tanks.
Warriors are not clearly meant to be tanks. No where in the game description or when making a warrior does it state warriors are meant to be tanks. Rogues are the only class with defense and evasion lowering abilities, does that mean that all rogues are meant to go support? Even with gele, more than 4 tanks and if all warriors are meant to be tanks, you would have a lot of warriors that might as well not even log into the game. In most MMORPG a warriors armor is similar to the way otm has it set up and they can choose to be a tank or berserker or etc. What skills they use determines their role. And even with the tanky type warriors, the shield bash skill does a ton of damage so tanks are still dmg dealers while being able to withstand a ton of dmg
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Introducing a divine dps warrior offhand can be easy. Copy stats from quiver or rondel and add a new skill. You can even copy the design of the 200 offhand axe nobody would care it's just needed. Making druid DOT instantly hit and do damage but reduce a tick wouldn't be game changing at all (same as bees). So how is this a massive overhaul? And if it is, do the massive overhaul, otherwise people are gonna be bored when in 2020 they are still using lock toons for snorri.
So warriors need to be DPS now? Wouldn't it somewhat undermine the uniqueness of the Ranger and Rogue classes if warriors (who already have insane dps potential for a tank class) suddenly got a new offhand that's modelled off the quiver and rondel?
All classes should have 2 roles. 5 classes isn't many. You shouldn't be punished like warriors are because there are already 20 tanks.
I don't really see what's wrong with having a tanking role or dps role without the courtesy of divine damage, I know a few servers who struggle with numbers of tanks.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Hear lots of complaining about dps warriors... I would be complaining too if I would have never seen Criminal getting kills on raids over well geared rangers/rogues. Warriors can be amazing at dps, and just because they don’t get kills all the time doesn’t mean their dps is terrible.

Only problem with warriors are the swords... there could be much more potential if the dl/edl sword was actually useful on raids
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

All classes should have 2 roles. 5 classes isn't many. You shouldn't be punished like warriors are because there are already 20 tanks.
Warriors are hardly punished as it is.... Warrior DPS is already solid for a class whos main role lies on the opposite end of the spectrum. Divine damage offhands are unique to the three DPS classes and should in my opinion remain that way. There are 5 classes for a reason, and therefore there should be a clear distinction between their capabilities. Ranger and Rogues cannot keep a tank alive, nor tank effectively, and for this reason I dont see why warrior or druid dps needs to rival that of the two melee dps classes.
No where in the game description in the playstore or. ITunes or when making a character does it state that warriors are meant to be tanks. Each class can be fully support and there's no reason why each class cannot be fully damage build also. And when in fully offense mode, there's no reason why all classes cannot have comparable damage output
Ok I just couldn't let this go lmao your gona get mad but seriously hahahaha that is literally the same as saying druids arent meant to be healers, that argument makes absolutely no sense whatever. It may not be thrown on that app store that HEY THIS IS ONLY A TANK CLASS but wars are the only class in the game whos skills are modeled for pure survivibility and aggroing capabilities, After all, the skills that each class is given are what defines them. Sure I can throw a iron set on my rogue and tank gele, but im also gona lose aggro and kill everyone at the raid lmao, they simply dont have suitable skills. Its not exactly difficult to see which classes were created and designed to fill which roles.

As for your dps lol well your going to complain about not having divine damage offhands? Mages are a core dps class that has been consistently screwed over for years because of their lack of divine damage so dont go there lol. Wars just got a massive dps upgrade in DG and have autos, with divine set auras and divine rings available as well as a mainhand with a divine proc, dont complain to about lack of divine damage because it nothing compared to what mages are hit with (I would assume you considered them as a core dps class). Also mine aswell remove druid offhands as they are, and throw on a damage skill because im sure some full dps druids would love that and its asking the exact same thing.

So unless you want to destroy the class system I truly dont see where the problem is here. There are formidable dps druids and wars, it may be difficult but then again do you expect a decent geared war or druid to compete with the full DG in some cases full godly dps toons that occupy virtually every server? I would see that as very unbalanced lol.

Ok on to offhands lol, you guys are out here asking for offhands that are on par with the core dps classes? well obviously you dont pay close attention to what you have lol. Where to start, well why not with druids. Buff skill and divine dmg, so basically the same. Ok so rogues, lmao they get an OP skill with their divine damage... oh wait... what is this...only one person can have it active at a time :O..... oh what rogue is the mos overpopulated class, and rouges have spite wars because so many have edl offhands that it completely negates the effect of a single persons skill...welp so basically unless there are only one or two. Rogues basically have your offhand minus the buff (edl shield adds 200 divine damage). Rangers... what must I say their offhands are dope we all want them :p. Mages...welllls kill is ok...divine dmg does decent dmg on raids but is slooooooooow. Also throwing on 200 divine damage... wait but our offhands dont even have physical damage so autoing is useless... huh great addition. Soooyeah your offhand is on par with every class but rangers (whos offhands surpass all others with ease) so not exactly understanding where your coming from here...

Oh there is sooooooooo much more I can add to this so feel free to reply and ill explain to you were im coming from hehe ;)
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Hear lots of complaining about dps warriors... I would be complaining too if I would have never seen Criminal getting kills on raids over well geared rangers/rogues. Warriors can be amazing at dps, and just because they don’t get kills all the time doesn’t mean their dps is terrible.

Only problem with warriors are the swords... there could be much more potential if the dl/edl sword was actually useful on raids
Considering the vast majority of all autoing classes damage comes in the form of physical damage, edl sword is actually a very formidable dps weapon, on par with any other (assuming your hasted ofc) you just needa get a mage to lure for you lol. Why is assi lure so good? because literally thousands of the damage from autos comes in the fore of physical damage (peirce ect...) due to the way the auto damage formula is written (all you strength and ability is mutilated bu your physical damage)

Anyyyways what puts edl dag over shadow gele dag and on par with9 void? The divine proc, which is massively overrated in many cases but extremely powerful. Sword has the proc same as every other wep ;) only difference between it and the rest is that slash is rarely lured for lol ripyou too poor crush druids :,( .

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

If you really wana talk about a class who is disadvantaged, look at the one whos damage is continuously getting more and more nerfed with ever single update because of an over reliance on divine damage. We get divine damage from armor and offhand and rings that is utterly USELESS because neglecting to provide mage weapons (even edl) with physical damage removed any possible auto alternative.

Talking about mages if you dident know ;)

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Warrior armour from start to eg (with the exception of DG) offers the most armour, elemental protection and evasion, and their questline offhand is a shield. On top of this warrior is the only class with skills specifically intended to grab the attention of mobs and so have them direct their damage towards the warrior. Warriors are clearly meant to be tanks.
With the exception of the quest shields, warrior armor has the SAME elemental/chaos resists, and evasion(to skills) as the other classes. Only more armor, more weight(like that even matters), and the quest armors come with the traits of hp and defense.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

i completely agree with divine ranger. A ranger can not tank gelebron. Neither can a rogue. Only warriors have the skill set and armour available to be able to tank big bosses. Warriors already have strong dps without being amazing. Why should a warriors dps be as good as, or better than a rogue or ranger? The simple answer is that it shouldnt. You cant have everything in this game on the one class. Druids are the strongest support class and have decent dps. Warriors are the best tanks in the game and also have some great dps. Rangers are amazing dps(on chaos mobs. Aweful on non chaos) and are terrible support.

To people saying that it doesnt say anywhere that warriors primary role is to tank - your kidding yourselves lol...quest weapon is a shield, gear adds higher armour, health, defence, warrior is the only class with agro gaining skills and the only skill set for tanking of the classes. The fact that warriors are one of the fastest and cheapest classes to level with good dps and also the only viable end game tank should be enough
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple