Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sword Warriors

It definitely needs some specific skill to make it at least viable, Blunt and Axe have Rupture, Spears have Skewer.

2h weapons are another thing entirely, they are really useless... which is a shame because they look amazing.
I am not a warrior but I have an idea of a new skill for swordsmen. I would call it "Lunge", and it would be similar to rogue SS, maybe shorter range. That is dashing forward the enemy and stabbing him in a vital part (pierce dmg), activating bleeding effect. (DoT). So, OTM, any chance of getting this?
+1, as long as its not a teleport dash but a actual dash. Maybe a 80% movement speed dash or so? Makes it quick but not instant. As much as I would love my warrior to be able to teleport, it's just not something that fits into how a warrior is.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Love all the support swords are getting... Cmon otm, there’s still time to give swords the buff they deserve in the Gardens :)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

It definitely needs some specific skill to make it at least viable, Blunt and Axe have Rupture, Spears have Skewer.

2h weapons are another thing entirely, they are really useless... which is a shame because they look amazing.
I am not a warrior but I have an idea of a new skill for swordsmen. I would call it "Lunge", and it would be similar to rogue SS, maybe shorter range. That is dashing forward the enemy and stabbing him in a vital part (pierce dmg), activating bleeding effect. (DoT). So, OTM, any chance of getting this?
Thats actually a good idea especially the DoT, so that people dont have to rely on rupture.
I like the lunge idea, but unless the DoT is weaker than Rupture's it'll just make axes redundant, which isn't really the point.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Thats actually a good idea especially the DoT, so that people dont have to rely on rupture.
I like the lunge idea, but unless the DoT is weaker than Rupture's it'll just make axes redundant, which isn't really the point.
OTM can surely balance dmg output
Ranger 227+

They won't anytime soon. We've been asking for a couple changes on swarm and vines for druids and otm thinks they need to do a complete class dmg over haul before making small tweaks. This honestly makes no sense as otm is the one that created this issue. So they seem to think that making something like adding rupture as a sword skill also or making vines instacast is of the same priority as looking at rogues at thr same time.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I like the lunge idea, and agree that an instant doesn’t fit with warrior meta. How about (as a point of discussion)

“Heroic charge - Quickly advance and deal XXX piercing damage to target, with a chance to interrupt attacks if they are under level XXX. “

Melee combat based maybe? Make it generic for warrior rather then str or vit based?

What are others thinking?
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

They won't anytime soon. We've been asking for a couple changes on swarm and vines for druids and otm thinks they need to do a complete class dmg over haul before making small tweaks. This honestly makes no sense as otm is the one that created this issue. So they seem to think that making something like adding rupture as a sword skill also or making vines instacast is of the same priority as looking at rogues at thr same time.
yeah, many good ideas are still not implemented. collecting dust in "skill revamp" cellar.
Ranger 227+

yeah, many good ideas are still not implemented. collecting dust in "skill revamp" cellar.
But guys, otm are really taking feedback now! :lol:

But guys, otm are really taking feedback now! :lol:
I had a boss years ago that had a trash can with a sign labeled "feedback goes here" taped to it
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue