Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Will the Frozen / DL Bottleneck be addressed?

With the gardens arriving soon, will the bottleneck on Frozen / DL be fixed?

I think the best way would be to add raid bosses that give the items
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Re: Will the Frozen / DL Bottleneck be addressed?

I can't guarantee that it will be addressed with the launch of Corrupted Gardens but it is being discussed for post launch.

As the majority of our current development time is being used to implement Closed Beta feedback and bug fixing we wouldn't want to push any further (Potentially detrimental) changes in haste.

I can say it is in active discussion between myself and Design for higher up review.

I can't guarantee that it will be addressed with the launch of Corrupted Gardens but it is being discussed for post launch.

As the majority of our current development time is being used to implement Closed Beta feedback and bug fixing we wouldn't want to push any further (Potentially detrimental) changes in haste.

I can say it is in active discussion between myself and Design for higher up review.
I'd rather the core game actually got fixed over any new update tbh
Hi

I disagree on the bottlenecks. Unless you are clanless (which will prevent you from moving up to EDL/EG anyways) the bottleneck at frozen is minor and there is almost no bottleneck at DL, except for weapons, and even then its a very small bottleneck.

If you remove all bottlenecks the game loses a large degree of its difficulty and also it rushes players to EG, which leaves a large group of bored EG players who then subsequently quit the game. Every time it has become easier to level, easier to get armor, or easier in general to play the game this pattern is seen.

Frozen I can understand reducing some spawn times and making orbs more available, like a guaranteed orb from 4*'s and 6*'s to drop a crest and 2 orbs, or 2 crests and 4 orbs, but leave DL alone, there really isn't a bottleneck here. All faster spawn times will do is make clans incapable of enjoying new content due to them having to camp on their alts now and cause for a rush of players to EG...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I disagree on the bottlenecks. Unless you are clanless (which will prevent you from moving up to EDL/EG anyways) the bottleneck at frozen is minor and there is almost no bottleneck at DL, except for weapons, and even then its a very small bottleneck.

If you remove all bottlenecks the game loses a large degree of its difficulty and also it rushes players to EG, which leaves a large group of bored EG players who then subsequently quit the game. Every time it has become easier to level, easier to get armor, or easier in general to play the game this pattern is seen.

Frozen I can understand reducing some spawn times and making orbs more available, like a guaranteed orb from 4*'s and 6*'s to drop a crest and 2 orbs, or 2 crests and 4 orbs, but leave DL alone, there really isn't a bottleneck here. All faster spawn times will do is make clans incapable of enjoying new content due to them having to camp on their alts now and cause for a rush of players to EG...
Reducing bottlenecks and the introduction of
Content will only help the game succeed.
Hi

Whatever magical server you are in must exist in a separate dimension from Arawn, as most assuredly we do have a bottleneck issue here. Count your blessings that you do not have to deal with this issue.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Whatever magical server you are in must exist in a separate dimension from Arawn, as most assuredly we do have a bottleneck issue here. Count your blessings that you do not have to deal with this issue.
Increasing spawn times wouldn’t fix it. The bottleneck DS expierences has to do with not locking really any of the 6*s. If spawn time increased it wouldn’t change how many drops you get.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

If spawn time increased it wouldn’t change how many drops you get.
I agree with that part of your statement bob, just changing spawn times might not resolve the issue, if still a majority of 4s dl spawn and drop nothing. I liked the idea of a 3 2 1 drop system, for 6*, 5*, And 4* respectively. There have been a lot of good ideas thrown around, I trust otm to find a reasonable solution.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”