Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Minor alchemical vials

I've been incessantly farming for them in the past two weeks at the bridge of despair with no luck. I also tried buying them off from players but nobody seem to be selling them. Lately, it has really starting to get on my nerves.

What is the approximate drop rate and any tips on how to acquire them?

Re: Minor alchemical vials

Yeah, its annoying that you can only get them on the bridge....to my knowledge, most people don’t even lix on the bridge much, because it’s easier to kill the bolgs and wyrms in carrow. Imo you should be able to get minors on at least the next floor of the tower, instead of just the bridge...
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Make some low lvl guy farm for u and buy it off them for 5-10k, money for them, minors for u!

Honestly the sooner you realise how fast that armour gets obsolete the better, Bone Armour in carrow is faster to get and it’s better.

If u are a collector, I don’t see why u would complain to collect “hard/rare” stuff.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

i managed to complete a clannies occult twice by just farming the cooking bosses. i got so much vials i even sold some. i got the minors from the alc and infer mobs.

what i do is use my tank and mage. and at infernal i do that room with the mage flr boss cause the mobs there yield vials a lot (i may be wrong but this is based on experience). so u warcry and firestorm and iceblast and cloak and dragon breath (all aoes possible). fast mutiple kills. then same with the 197 mage room i gather all the mage mobs close enough to the cooking boss to make sure it gets hit by aoe. in alc its easier u hit the chests and it calls all the mobs, u run a circle then hit the cooking boss. so u farm quite a bit not just vials but ingres too and possible useful alc rings or runic drops.

hope this helps.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

+1 On the drop rates sucking for minor vials. I have been farming them for more than 3 weeks and only got maybe 10. I have been trying to buy them, but they are crazy expensive on Donn. I have seem them in AH for 100k. I have bought mine for 10-20k.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh