Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wall glitching to reset necro

I'm going to keep posting until otm have fixed this. I'm not convinced this is a even in the top 10 list of things otm has on their priority when in reality it should've been patched the second they caught wind.

After 3 rounds of ffa and "clean griefing" including roots, calm all around from clans, pulling spirits, pulling Necro, (yes it's that bad here) Soldiersofjah locked and had the boss down to 20%. When our rival clan, 1337, couldn't beat us clean they used a low level warrior to reset Necro by glitching through the walls and into the river. Fortunately for them, game mechanics regarding aggro are poor so a lvl 150 warrior can do this and save their main toons from a ban.

Sulis has been like this for too long, we've reported these problems dating back well into last year, and just for general information to everyone this is a problem that has been going on a lot longer than a year on some other servers. Still not fixed and i do not understand why.

Image below captures their tank that's glitching into the water. Requesting that you investigate 1337. Sulis has had enough.

Re: Wall glitching to reset necro

After 3 rounds of ffa and "clean griefing" including roots, calm all around from clans, pulling spirits, pulling Necro, (yes it's that bad here) Soldiersofjah locked and had the boss down to 20%. When our rival clan, 1337, couldn't beat us clean they used a low level warrior to reset Necro by glitching through the walls and into the river.
“Clean Griefing” :lol: I’m done.

Stop spamming the forums. Go send it to OTM support and we’ll do the same about your clannies running through the walls. No big deal.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Same issue here in my world. And you’re right. This should be a priority for otm tbh. I wouldn’t even mind delaying CG for this. Now i know might get called out for what i just said but really, try being in a server where resets happen frequently and you’ll say the same.

Same issue here in my world. And you’re right. This should be a priority for otm tbh. I wouldn’t even mind delaying CG for this. Now i know might get called out for what i just said but really, try being in a server where resets happen frequently and you’ll say the same.
I agree. It's awful, wouldn't wish this on any server. And there is no way to prevent it. I can imagine most wouldn't be happy about delays but people have to picture what it would be like if it happened to them.

Nice video Rob, I have a few myself.

There is no excuse for losing to us in clean FFA two times, then taking full credit for a third win. Our DPS is impeccable and unmatched on our server. We have never lost an FFA where there were no DCs, everyone was lixed, and we have a full group of 8. Not one time have we lost to jah head-to-head with no user errors.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

There is no excuse for losing to us in clean FFA two times, then taking full credit for a third win. Our DPS is impeccable and unmatched on our server. We have never lost an FFA where there were no DCs, everyone was lixed, and we have a full group of 8. Not one time have we lost to jah head-to-head with no user errors.

„impeccable and unmatched“ hahahhaahahaa
go fix your problems lol, u were mad coz u lost the lockfight the 3rd time and decided to grief and reset jah.

finally understand that noone wants you on Sulis and move to some other world.

„impeccable and unmatched“ hahahhaahahaa
go fix your problems lol, u were mad coz u lost the lockfight the 3rd time and decided to grief and reset jah.

finally understand that noone wants you on Sulis and move to some other world.
How about try and beat us head to head on the first FFA, without head starts? Prove me wrong?
We lost the third lock fight because we were still re logging after resetting our second lock, at which point your clan rushed. That's not head to head.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.