Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fishing Question

I have been fishing for quite a while now. Currently leveling in Finals and yet I still only have one drop required for the bear pet.

I realize that they only drop in Lirs, but I must be missing something! Do I need to be doing something for them to drop? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Fishing Question

You just have to keep on fishing in lir to get it. Some people have more luck than others. I ended up buying the last 2 missing pieces even after fishing for hours and hours. Yes my luck is that bad lol. I hope you will get your last piece in one way or another.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

Go to the lvl 1-4 pools in Lirs and keep fishing it. They can for the first lvl of the quest be fished from any pool in Lirs, but when I did it..I spent 3 days on the pier by the lvl 1-4 pools and finished the quest. The ones after seems to get even rarer. It is a matter of total dedication ...they have to come up eventually. One other tip is to find another fisherman/woman and ask them if they want to trade double relics.

All the best
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

all relic can be found unlimitedly in each specific spot

crumbling : lirs
aged: shalomont
tarnished : stonvale
archaic: fingal
grimy : uotherworld and murky/sewer
ancient : all 180+water ( carrow by despoiler/ fingal by water dragon / lir nort pen)

relix are higly random as ive seen u can get 3 relic from 20 fish or not get any from 2000+ fish

if you dont have maxed stuff i would sugest fishing at lower area for faster fish so more chance at getting relic

if any other question let me know :D
Last edited by bloodheart99 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank You! I will just keep fishing then.
Reportedly, there is a method of prediction. But the players claiming to know it do not share it; however, those same players are always selling relics in the auction.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

I have been fishing for quite a while now. Currently leveling in Finals and yet I still only have one drop required for the bear pet.

I realize that they only drop in Lirs, but I must be missing something! Do I need to be doing something for them to drop? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Relics are easy. Lirs -fingals have the same strategy to get them, ow, sewers and murky it’s a little different and ancient is way too easy as you need level 190 for level 6 so you got ten levels of fishing before you can even get quest, easy to get level 6 relics by the time your level 182 even if you lix which lixing is pointless after 185 since the xp drops. I made a toon on rosmerta and sulis just to try from scratch and on sulis I got level 1 bear getting a total of 9 relics I only was on sulis maybe 3 hours total. Rosmerta I got up to level 5 bear, fingals being the hardest as it took me 5 days of fishing but I had 19 archaic relics, a lot of duplicates until I finally got my last archaic tablet. My main on morrigan was what I learned with. Took me a bit but I am pretty sure I was first in game to get level 3 bear, someone beat me to level 2 bear when that fishing expansion dropped.

Things I noticed, not every day will relics drop, some days rings and relics drop, some days just relics drop, some days just rings drop. On relics days a ring can drop but it is ultra rare, on ring days a relic can drop but they are ultra rare. I hit 2 spots if I get nothing after 30 minutes each spot I know somewhere in zone relics are spawning, so I begin to isolate where it is spawning. If I get rings at my 2 spots, if I’m after rings I continue fishing, if not I scratch fishing for that day and go kill something.

What server are you on? I have toons on rosmerta, sulis and my main server I said morrigan, I think I do have a few other toons with bears on different servers but I’d have to check lol.