Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Disposable mounts......bah!

I'm sick and tired of running back to castle to revive my mount (not buying the stupid whistles).
Bring back the mount shops!!!!!!
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

Re: Disposable mounts......bah!

Or...allow us to purchase mount whistles with gold. Why are we allowed to purchase an item (pet food) that allows us to get our pets stats and skill back after an hour but when our battle mount dies which happens more often we're forced to travel back to castle to revive it? Wheres the sense in that? I dont know about yall but im not ditching a raid boss or lix to go back to castle and revive my mount. Of course theres your other option- buy mount whistles with plat which a lot of players dont have.

The exact same reason OTM doesn’t tell you one disabled mount mean all mounts you own are disabled.

OTM can screw over their own player base however much they like, I bet it’s hidden somewhere in the agreement.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

You're over thinking it. I doubt they had a discussion on whether or not to make all battle mounts disabled when one dies. Same reason I'm sure they didn't decide to render 2 forbidden scroll chests unbreakable after a certain update. Fix one thing in a game and it could affect something else. Could our battle mount dying cause other battle mounts to be unusable until a mount whistle is used? Yes, it's conceivable. I don't think it was OTMs intention. I also don't know many people with more than 1 battle mount on 1 toon.

Besides, they will most likely make mount whistle obtainable through daily log ins, bounty tokens or shop vendor in the future. They're even lowering the price on pet foods that used to be 1k per lvl 6 to 500g per lvl 6

You're over thinking it. I doubt they had a discussion on whether or not to make all battle mounts disabled when one dies. Same reason I'm sure they didn't decide to render 2 forbidden scroll chests unbreakable after a certain update. Fix one thing in a game and it could affect something else. Could our battle mount dying cause other battle mounts to be unusable until a mount whistle is used? Yes, it's conceivable. I don't think it was OTMs intention. I also don't know many people with more than 1 battle mount on 1 toon.

Besides, they will most likely make mount whistle obtainable through daily log ins, bounty tokens or shop vendor in the future. They're even lowering the price on pet foods that used to be 1k per lvl 6 to 500g per lvl 6
Don’t ‘think’ you know when you obviously have no idea. It was already clarified that this is by design.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

they should at the very least make whistles purchasable through the bounty shop.
they should also add whistles into chests .-.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

A Druid with spring of life can resurrect your mount... Or use travel lix.

Serious? I just logged in and I don’t have that spell. May I ask what lvl it is and where I can get it?

Thank for your time and the information.

All the best
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.