Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Closed Beta Test!

at least I should be in according to your rules XD
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Did you complain about how bad the game was?

I wouldn’t have made it anyways cause I’m sure everyone selected is 220+ which I’m not, so yea lol... even tho it’s a lvl 180+ area
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Did you complain about how bad the game was?

Hahahaha very true!

I should start now so I can make it to the next close beta.

This game is horrible, always camping! I can’t even use my main to kill Aggy, I have to have at least three alt to compete with the new noobs!

Camping dL and edl is a waste of time! Only 4 start appear that don’t drop anything. I am just wasting my time and my life, while otm is bathing is hundreds of money. Sometimes I don’t sleep because I have to camp Mordris if I want to gear my main. The new update is the ultimate chance for otm to keep us playing this game. If you don’t want me to quit, put me in close beta now!

So how did I do?

I mean, most of the time if you did a beta previously, thats the people they are looking for. Now don’t say some excuse because you could of done the open neta version. Now if you have done the open version last time and all you did was log on go lalalala *takes selfie* then log off wihtout reporting bugs or making posts on the beta forum then thats your own dang fault o.o.
The open beta is after lol
Ya nublet the PREVIOUS OPEN BETA OF THE PREVIOUS TESTING AFTER THE PREVIOUS CLOSED BETA

Srry, I didn't diss the game...I followed enough steps tho :p I should get in next time if I keep following the steps :p
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

I mean, most of the time if you did a beta previously, thats the people they are looking for. Now don’t say some excuse because you could of done the open neta version. Now if you have done the open version last time and all you did was log on go lalalala *takes selfie* then log off wihtout reporting bugs or making posts on the beta forum then thats your own dang fault o.o.
The open beta is after lol
Ya nublet the PREVIOUS OPEN BETA OF THE PREVIOUS TESTING AFTER THE PREVIOUS CLOSED BETA
Past few betas were all open I’m pretty sure
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I would to if i requested interest for beta and inactive old ppl who just wanna try beta then not play the game after it comes out gets the place.

Leave the beta spots for the daily active ppl who needs to be there and not for those who just wanna flash on forum ;)
HeltVilsen 220+ Mage Donn(Retired)
Salko 190+ Rogue Donn(Retired)
HeltVilsen 200+ Mage Fingal(Retired)

Jesus I’ve never see this much salt in my life, seriously some of you need to grow up :lol: there’s an open beta after but you all being butthurt because you don’t get to see the new stuff before anyone else when the live final version will be for everyone at the same time, so sad
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger