Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Closed Beta Test!

Thank you for the invite :D
I look forward to testing with all of you!
ITS Cool how they invite the people who quit the game against the current players
I quit for 20 days ._.
And I already had a convo with Muldar in a PM about how I still wanted to participate in beta.

If you have a problem with me being picked pm Muldar, don’t name and shame me on the forums...

And @nightmaare don’t get this thread locked by derailing it.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Wow a bunch of butt hurt people
Oh for sure I'm butthurt lol. I'm saltier than the Red Sea, and I'm expressing some discontent. It feels unfair after so many betas to be passed over, especially when you try and put effort into the game, the forums, and OTM's wallet (not saying you should be buying beta keys though). Considering the amount of time investment in what has been a really, really slow game, a druid wants to feel some love. Is that so wrong? (Probably).

Very sad that no one from Android has been chosen for closed beta testing. Surely it would have been possible to have made an app available from Otm servers so it could have been a closed android beta.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Very sad that no one from Android has been chosen for closed beta testing. Surely it would have been possible to have made an app available from Otm servers so it could have been a closed android beta.
maybe one of these days google will make their own version of testflight. Android users should still be able to participate in open beta though.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

maybe one of these days google will make their own version of testflight. Android users should still be able to participate in open beta though.
They did a sort of TestFlight before apple. You just need to invite ppl in a Google+ Group and only who is in that grp can download the app. The big problem is that ppl can share the apk of the app.
Druid: BrandonHeath 185, Epona
Druid: BrandonHeath 222, Crom
Mage: Brandon Hage 172, Crom
Warrior: Brandon Heat 115, Crom
Rogue: Brandon Hogue 106, Crom
Ranger: Brandon Hanger 23, Crom

How to make closed beta:
1. Go inactive
2. Camp forums for beta sign up/info
3. Say in sign ups how “active” you are and that you can play 24/7
4. Show your clannies screenshots and info
5. Complain about how terrible the game is after the update is released
6. Repeat steps 1-5

Being in closed beta doesn’t mean much anyways since there is an open beta right after.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Sounds like someone is salty...are you trying to get the thread locked lol...? I literally was inactive for 2 years before, signed up for the forums recently, said I'm pretty active and can play every day of the week... Y am I not in the beta? XD :(
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."