Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Closed Beta Test!

Hey Heroes,

Quick update on our current beta / office status.

Good news, the build has been approved and is almost ready for testing! Please ensure you have Testflight installed in preparation.

The bad news. Currently Scotland is suffering from a massive snowstorm dubbed "The beast from the East" which has been updated to a category red warning (real bad).
At this time due to the severity of the storm we will be postponing the beta until further announcements. (Hopefully tomorrow)

I'll keep this thread updated as I know more.

Apologies and thanks for your patience.

Hey Heroes,

Good news, the build has been approved and is almost ready for testing! Please ensure you have Testflight installed in preparation.

The bad news. Currently Scotland is suffering from a massive snowstorm dubbed "The beast from the East" which has been updated to a category red warning (real bad).
At this time due to the severity of the storm we will be postponing the beta until further announcements. (Hopefully tomorrow)

Will this postpone the open beta as well?
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Hey Heroes,

Emails will be going out shortly to the 70 players selected to participate in the Corrupted Gardens closed beta test!

We estimate the build will be live on Thursday March the 1st so those selected make sure you have Testflight downloaded and keep an eye on the forums for further announcements!

Beta sub forum will be open tomorrow (Possibly tonight) once we have confirmation from Apple.

Look forward to testing with you!

Now it is time to run home and avoid all the snow...
is there gonna be beta for android too?

Well I’d just like more organisation from otm next time, how would someone know how active they are going to be in 2 months, a lot changes they should have made everyone re submit applications as an updated version.

I understand why these people who wanted to contribute didn’t get selected, many people are there just to see new fash or for beta rewards which I think should be removed since they are only given to a select few and you can’t do anything about it.

Gl all who got in, test the bosses and do what you signed up to do, we don’t want another gele, for many of us this is the last straw if we can’t kill the bosses straight away, or if there’s too many bugs or the drops suck, that’s it we will quit

Hey Heroes,

Thanks for the update.

Make sure you all wrap up warm and stay safe! x

p.s. Check your PM's (I may have broken my beta access... sorry... if you could fix it I will be eternally grateful... you're the best) :D
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion