Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fashion concept ideas

Oh my gosh! I am in love with both. I would certainly wear your corrupted gardens inspired design! ❤️ Anything plant related is bae...
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

I think both are really cool! Kinda wanna see a boy version of the first one, but awesome job tho :)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

I was thinking since we have cooking and fishing why not tailoring skills? We already get cloth and chainmail drops from mobs why not have a way to make your own fashion?
Playing on Arawn as Kelebek, happy Cult member and totally not being held against my will.

I’m diggin’ both! :D
How am I? I’m BROKEN

Server: Lir
Pemberley ~> Rouge, 60

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sticks and stones do break bones, but sometimes words hurt even more.
They told me my dreams would come true, but they left out something. Nightmares are dreams too.

I’d personally like to see more fashion with wings. The fairy fashion is limiting, and the Faewynd wings aren’t that visible. Maybe a demon outfit, with bat wings and horns.
How am I? I’m BROKEN

Server: Lir
Pemberley ~> Rouge, 60

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sticks and stones do break bones, but sometimes words hurt even more.
They told me my dreams would come true, but they left out something. Nightmares are dreams too.

I love them both!! I agree that they lean more Druid-y but who cares? The current shaman fashion has pretty wide appeal for all classes, but looks to be Druid-y.

What do you think about something with more obvious thorns, like a thorn armor for warriors / rangers, or poison ivy jerkin for rogues?
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed