Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM ABUSE OF RIGHTS by banning accounts

I got banned for duplicate items
I sent apeal and no one answear me what i duplicated.. i did not know that is possible until fiew days ago when i read about a bug in game ..
But sill dont know the trick.

Hy otm, im still waiting a response for my banned account.. tell me what items i duplicated .. because i donk know how to do this ... i dont want to die stupid..
Please answear me .. show me what i duplicated .. dont do this to me .. im so depressed for your abuse...
Ik u will lock my post again .. we cant do anything to protect from abuse of OTM

Re: OTM ABUSE OF RIGHTS by banning accounts

I got banned for duplicate items
I sent apeal and no one answear me what i duplicated.. i did not know that is possible until fiew days ago when i read about a bug in game ..
But sill dont know the trick.

Hy otm, im still waiting a response for my banned account.. tell me what items i duplicated .. because i donk know how to do this ... i dont want to die stupid..
Please answear me .. show me what i duplicated .. dont do this to me .. im so depressed for your abuse...
Ik u will lock my post again .. we cant do anything to protect from abuse of OTM
I believe that the bans are a part of an algorithm and are not done case by case. OTM isn't targeting players or abusing rights, and with beta around the corner I'm sure their office is busy atm.
Hopefully corrupted gardens client update will see fixes that prevent duplication and/or allow OTM more control in tracking and controlling such duplications so innocent parties do not get banned.

In the mean time be patient. Support says it takes up to 14 days to respond.

good luck though on getting your account back!
-Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I got bannet for hacking .. they answered me after 2 weeks i duplicated items .. and i wont get my account back... no prove nothing .. this is an abuse .... i sent back aome apeals but nothing..
WHY to quit if i know i didnt do that ..
THIS IS AN ABUSE OF POWER

I bought 100 drag disks from auction house with 20k ea, 8 dragons eggs with 2-4 mill each .. etc .. allot of stuf buyed .. so this is duplicate ?
NO..
then why .? I got baned for what duplication ?
Im tired begging otm to profe me i duplicated items and they just ignore me tell me to appeal ...
I hate u guys... for banning without proofs and players cant do anything

I got bannet for hacking .. they answered me after 2 weeks i duplicated items .. and i wont get my account back... no prove nothing .. this is an abuse .... i sent back aome apeals but nothing..
WHY to quit if i know i didnt do that ..
THIS IS AN ABUSE OF POWER
read the terms of service you agreed to when you created your account and played the game. OTM is allowed to ban any player at any time.

"We may, at our sole discretion, immediately suspend or terminate your access to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT should your conduct, in our sole determination, fail to conform with these Terms or those of our additional policies." "software product known as “CELTIC HEROES”."

Furthermore, TOS says:
"You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You may not exploit game data or bugs of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT."

OTM did not abuse your rights, they acted perfectly within their jurisdiction. If you disagree with the TOS you shouldn't have agreed to them and shouldn't have played the game.

If you think they acted wrongly then work with their support team, but don't make bold claims like they are abusing your rights. Thats just how you get them pissed at you and get your threads locked.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Well, I'd say it's not abuse, just a misunderstanding... Just saying, you shouldn't have made this post because it decreases your chance of getting unbanned...

Also,

Two plus two is four minus one is three quick maths, every day man on the block, I replied before it got locked
XD
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."