Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Have beta participants been notified?

Hope I get picked :0... Good luck to everyone else too :)
everyone will get picked for open beta. Closed Beta is a little harder to get in. I think i only been in three closed betas
“Only”
My thought exactly :lol:

In the end we all get to expierence the update, OTM just going to pick whoever they feel can best help deliver it to us the soonest :D
Hopefully that’s me, but if not just means someone better is gunna be doing it so I can expierence it in live game sooner. Win win really.

But I’d rather be in closed beta :lol: cuz ya know, patience is not my speciality :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

What's the difference then? Does one just have more players?
Closed has fewer and usually works directly with OTM developers and support staff so that instead of filtering through emails and forum it can be direct input response.
Really is an amazing expierence getting to work with OTM employees like that.
Bob The God

Hope I get picked :0... Good luck to everyone else too :)
everyone will get picked for open beta. Closed Beta is a little harder to get in. I think i only been in three closed betas
Only 3 0.o i have never even been in 1 close beta lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Omg...I've always wanted to talk to OTM :0 The open and closed beta are pretty much the same though, right? (both have beta shop, and all the new stuff/quests/areas)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Omg...I've always wanted to talk to OTM :0 The open and closed beta are pretty much the same though, right? (both have beta shop, and all the new stuff/quests/areas)
usually closed has some special feature or something OTM wants to work with a small group of players under wraps to get direct feedback and testing on before expanding to the larger community.
Bob The God

What's the difference then? Does one just have more players?
Closed has fewer and usually works directly with OTM developers and support staff so that instead of filtering through emails and forum it can be direct input response.
Really is an amazing expierence getting to work with OTM employees like that.
In the past they had only closed betas which was in my opinion more effective. The atmosphere is not the same as for open beta a lot sign up just to get early access and see what’s new. Closed Beta is mainly focused on actual testing of the build, while not everyone in open beta castle noobs it’s just the majority and my assumption

Edit: my last closed beta was Gelebron Tower. At one point I was doing 8-12 hours a day on the beta server