Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Have beta participants been notified?

Hi I signed up a bit ago and was wondering if the beta program was simalar to the android “beta” in play store?
IOS BETA: you would need to first install *Testflight* from App Store (if you want do it now, it will save time). Once Beta applicants have been selected you will receive a email from support with a link/invitation code. When you click on it, you will be redirected to the beta app that will need to be downloaded via *testflight*

Android: Install Highland Warriors Beta via Google Play Store.

OTM has a habit of picking people who chat on forums frequently (I've seen in the past). There are those who would do a good job as a tester and respond to issues. Sadly, those people are left out in the cold (usually) because they care not to post a gazillion messages on forums. Good Luck to those that have gotten in.
Arawn
LoneHawk - Mage - General Resurgence
Korac - Rogue

Buh.. so i just checked my email and i have been in total of 13 beta's!!! i am hecka loyal

Celtic Heroes Open Beta 1.0 (2.84)
Celtic Heroes Open Beta 1.0 (2.85)
Celtic Heroes Open Beta 2.9 (2.9)
Celtic Heroes Open Beta 2.91 (2.91)
Celtic Heroes Open Beta 2.93 (2.93)
Celtic Heroes Open Beta 2.94 (2.94)
Celtic Heroes Open Beta 2.96 (2.96)
Celtic Heroes Closed Beta
Celtic Heroes Closed Beta for iOS.
Celtic Heroes Closed Beta 3.24 (3.24) for iOS
Celtic Heroes Closed Beta 3.28 (3.28)

OTM has a habit of picking people who chat on forums frequently (I've seen in the past). There are those who would do a good job as a tester and respond to issues. Sadly, those people are left out in the cold (usually) because they care not to post a gazillion messages on forums. Good Luck to those that have gotten in.
not always but it might be a little true.. Beta is designed to mainly help and improve the game. although it probably unfair for some but those who spend time helping community on forums are might be a little favorable because support can clearly see that person cares enough to improve the game and provide feedback. But its not always the fact because in the past i seen many people with low forum post count be in beta. Its like saying:
Person X: has 1000 post but majority are " +1" "Yes" "NO" "Bad idea'
Person Z: has 100 post and they all well made and spend time analyzing the topic and providing a lot of feedback.

which one would be most likely trusted to test an area that OTM spend at least half a year working on. The one that put no effort into his posts or the one that spends time explaining his opinion.