Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How to report boters

Im bored to use ingame suport to report boters. They are still free, making easy gold... Is there other way to report this kind of behavoiur??
tyvm in advance
Record a vid and send to them, always worked to me
This is probably the best way.

Im bored to use ingame suport to report boters. They are still free, making easy gold... Is there other way to report this kind of behavoiur??
tyvm in advance
Also try to agitate the bot, pull the mobs he's attacking and see if he follows, then if he stands in one place and keeps spamming buffs, then could verify it's a bot
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Please also ensure you provide the character name with correct spelling.

We've had a few cases recently of incorrect character names or no names at all with reports.

The more details you can provide the quicker we can deal with them.

tyvm in advance
Also try to agitate the bot, pull the mobs he's attacking and see if he follows, then if he stands in one place and keeps spamming buffs, then could verify it's a bot
its pretty obvious when its a bot. they dont move around the room like u said.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Not condoning botting, but plenty of people Afk skill/mobs while doing other things and don't move around the room.

To make sure it's not a bot, try and talk to them off and on. It could be someone that is just busy watching a movie and clicking a skill every little bit to stay logged in, or it could be a botter.

Not condoning botting, but plenty of people Afk skill/mobs while doing other things and don't move around the room.

To make sure it's not a bot, try and talk to them off and on. It could be someone that is just busy watching a movie and clicking a skill every little bit to stay logged in, or it could be a botter.
a bot is a bot, repeat task again and again with the same time between it.
Leider Murtagh warrior lvl152
Laughing druid lvl 66