Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Support

Ive had a major problem that i mailed support about like 2 weeks ago but no response yet and i pmed mudlar many times no answer i need help Is this normal fir suppirt ti take that long??
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Re: Support

Months? I too sent a email to support about a sensitive issue and opened an in game support ticket in regards to a simple game issue. Why does it say days if you are all so back logged? Transparency is a wonderful tool when it comes to dealing with customers. I am a patient person for sure...but months? I don’t feel like I should have to come to the forums and light it up to get help. I realize you all have been dealing with some dirty players, the next expansion and unbanning/ banning accounts, but to neglect upstanding players because of it is a double edge sword.

OTM have you ever considered vetting some of your older (age wise) stable players and giving them GM status to deal with simple ingame issues? For example..restoration of deleted items, simple freeze on griefing players (not a ban a freeze that only last hrs), name changes, account password restoration...etc...you know? The minor issues. Unpaid..gm’s Are unpaid. GM = Game Master...so this would be people that have mastered this game and are quite knowledgeable.

Just saying...
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

The emails are backed up. The team is steadily working to get those caught up. I expect some of them will be lost in translation and need to be resent once these channels are caught up. We have gotten the in-game CS tool caught up and tickets are generally receiving a first response within 24-48 hours (spare weekends); it was a 2-week backlog in the past. As stated in another thread, there are only 3 team members currently that handle CM/CS (Muldar, Morgana, and myself). A large amount of the CS being handled by one person. We are continuing to work through to get the rest of the CS channels caught up. Again, this is why it is important to only send in a single request on the appropriate channel. Sending in multiple requests on multiple channels creates more backlog and slows down the process for all tickets. We know the times still need improvement and working to get there. So thank you for your patience as we continue to work on improving these channels.

The emails are backed up. The team is steadily working to get those caught up. I expect some of them will be lost in translation and need to be resent once these channels are caught up. We have gotten the in-game CS tool caught up and tickets are generally receiving a first response within 24-48 hours (spare weekends); it was a 2-week backlog in the past. As stated in another thread, there are only 3 team members currently that handle CM/CS (Muldar, Morgana, and myself). A large amount of the CS being handled by one person. We are continuing to work through to get the rest of the CS channels caught up. Again, this is why it is important to only send in a single request on the appropriate channel. Sending in multiple requests on multiple channels creates more backlog and slows down the process for all tickets. We know the times still need improvement and working to get there. So thank you for your patience as we continue to work on improving these channels.
Thank you support team i am very sorry for taking your time i know you guys are very busy but i had to confirm it was normal i was afraid my emails or pms werent sending and once again i apologize for wasting your time on my repetitive requests
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Okay i know im being ridiculously annoying but seriously its been over a month or two and mudlar said i should recieve it a week after sending date this email is very important and i need a reply please, support please help me retrieve my account.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid