Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Corrupted Gardens, leaked?

Ran into these photos. Find it interesting that flough is on them. Lol
Awww cute! A flough hater! Some people hahahaha
Well bal thanks for leaking new area....... not. I'd laugh if you got banned for that!

..so that means select a group of people already have an advantage of knowing mob strategies and what’s the best dmg type for mobs ..wow...
Open beta...
It's not presently open.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

..so that means select a group of people already have an advantage of knowing mob strategies and what’s the best dmg type for mobs ..wow...
Open beta...
It's not presently open.
In a few weeks it will be... regardless, everyone who signed up for beta will be able to test it, so idk why people are upset over closed beta lol.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Open beta...
It's not presently open.
In a few weeks it will be... regardless, everyone who signed up for beta will be able to test it, so idk why people are upset over closed beta lol.
It’s an unsanctioned beta lol atleast with open beta everyone that signed up has a fair chance to experience the new content together. But I’m not upset, just shocked.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

True, I remember seeing Muldar say there would only be an open beta... guess otm really wanted to keep this hush hush
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Ran into these photos. Find it interesting that flough is on them. Lol
Per usual, these guys are allowed to manipulate the system for their own gain. Just like the duping on the Donn server with the 6* dragons and such. OTM does nothing to these guys. I’m beginning to think they’re in on it. Maybe they work for OTM...lol, who knows.
~Death Dealer~
Level 225 Ranger
Clan Concordiia
Donn Server

why do a person who isnt otm staff have that kinda advantage...i thought we all players are in equal footing in otm eyes and do beta testing together :(