Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

whistles replaced by idols

Hey otm,

im using mounts on all my toons and i really like them, but for most boss-battles like gele or prot i just dont use this "battlemounts".
Thats weird, cause i think a battle mount is made to be used and helpfull in battles.
The reason is, whistles are just too expencive, so i do like most on epona do, i dont use.
Couldnt you make it easier to resurrect mounts with our normal idols?
When someone die in a battel, just use one idol to get up the toon and a second automaticly when he was on a mount to resurrect both?
Idols wouldnt be worthless anymore and ppl would just use their mounts and have lots more fun.

Its an idea. And sorry for my bad english.

Jo
World: Epona, Clan: Avallach
xlittlejox, rogue lvl 236,
xlittlejohnx, druid lvl 227,
xlittlejackx, warrior lvl 227,
xlittlejanex, mage lvl 227,
CERNUNN0S, ranger lvl 227 ... and a few more

Re: whistles replaced by idols

I know this is a topic that comes up often and people have suggested several options for alternatives but I think that considering how much people spend to get mounts in the first place (I have a level 6 white elk) that OTM should really consider implementing something to make it easier to resurrect.

For example, at least make mount whistles a relatively common chest item, as you have with res idols (tbh they should just be combined as having to res yourself then your mount is counterproductive). As a mage I find my battlemount almost unusable against all bosses, currently its only used when off grouping or running around in carrow, as soon as I get to higher level zones I die too much to make it even a viable form of transport.

I love Moose, he's my favourite mount, you guys did an amazing job with the elk and I feel he isn't getting the use that he deserves!

Also if you could give them like 50% camo that would be ace... and also make a pegasus mount... and a t-rex... but seriously though the top bit ^
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

I know this is a topic that comes up often and people have suggested several options for alternatives but I think that considering how much people spend to get mounts in the first place (I have a level 6 white elk) that OTM should really consider implementing something to make it easier to resurrect.

For example, at least make mount whistles a relatively common chest item, as you have with res idols (tbh they should just be combined as having to res yourself then your mount is counterproductive). As a mage I find my battlemount almost unusable against all bosses, currently its only used when off grouping or running around in carrow, as soon as I get to higher level zones I die too much to make it even a viable form of transport.

I love Moose, he's my favourite mount, you guys did an amazing job with the elk and I feel he isn't getting the use that he deserves!

Also if you could give them like 50% camo that would be ace... and also make a pegasus mount... and a t-rex... but seriously though the top bit ^
+1 some people actually use their play on these whistles, instead of replacing them completely, implement them into what she said above, common chest item.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Would prefer a new solution on how they are resurrected, i.e. using an idol instead of a whistle gives you half stats for a few minutes.

If they put them in chests and take out something that drops more than they should in it’s place, like bank expansions, then sure add them in. I do not want to lower the odds of getting something more useful in lieu of having 20k whistles.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

It's not perfect but probably easier for OTM than having to design a new system for bringing mounts back particularly as firstly, they make money from it and secondly, they have offered a free option (however annoying it may be). So a small change to chest drops say, replace 25% of res idol drops with mount whistles should be relatively quick and easy.

I'm still for abolishment of mount whistles all together and just having Res idol bring mounts back but I feel like that's a bit of a pipe dream. ;)
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion