Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Farewell

Best of luck out there Anex :) There will always be a monument to your legacy in the celtic halls of fame. Thanks for sharing your codes and thank you for your contributions to the community over the years.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

What an enormous loss. I struggle to count on one hand the people that have made such an enormous contribution to this game's community. OTM would be wise to disclose the kind of information that anex provided in his database.

Best of luck and thank you so much for all you have done (and the forum banning bs you put up with from OTM for years). Maybe we can persuade you to update after cg comes out. :)
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

:cry:
Farewell!
Hopefully corrupted gardens comes with the needed changes to revitalize this game...
Sick of reliance on loot boxes, camping, and leveling alts to gear my main to play this game... time to see if OTM has listened to the feedback :)

On a more personal note... really gunna miss seeing your site gone, its been an amazing tool and has really helped me out! hopefully someone else can take over :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at