Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Good luck otm

Some of those inactive players who falsely guided OTM are the reason the game is where it is today. Mainly one I can think of, but the 'coyote effect' amplified a small minority who only had self interests at hand. Their vision of a mini WOW like game is all they had in mind. They totaly destroyed their sever when clan banking came out IMO. This is a mobile game and should be treated as such. I have like the direction the game has been going as of late, and hope for continued success. If you don't think the game is healthy and making money I suggest you start char on DONN and go look at the Auction House. Then compare to your server.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

If you started playing in Middle School shouldn't you be a graduate by now and not in High School?
Your lack of punctuation seems to imply you need to go back to Middle School anyway..

Just F.Y.I posting rants against OTM is not any way to make other people on the Forums like you. We won't all jump on your side just because you have a problem, so don't assume we will.

There is a way to raise complaints to OTM- This is not how it should be done.
Would you kindly?

If you started playing in Middle School shouldn't you be a graduate by now and not in High School?
Your lack of punctuation seems to imply you need to go back to Middle School anyway..

Just F.Y.I posting rants against OTM is not any way to make other people on the Forums like you. We won't all jump on your side just because you have a problem, so don't assume we will.

Rant? More like an opinion on what we think of the game. 6th grade-junior 6 years :). i came to say my friend and my opinions. Either they fix or lose arround 30 loyal plat buyers. So to recap idc what u guys think, idc if your on my side, idc if otm fixs if they do great we stay if not we will take our paychecks elsewhere
If You sell your chickens you have no soul

I'd agree drop rates suck. Perm content is cool (some of it) but takes way to long. Straight up the game has gotten very boring. Even gelebron is boring nowadays. Takes forever for anything to happen. I'm all for helping clan get gear and running dl edl timers but can only do it so many times before you are like ummm wow how many days months years done this same thing?
+1 to corrupted being a make or break add on.

Rant? More like an opinion on what we think of the game. 6th grade-junior 6 years :). Didnt care what you guys think you all have your pussys dripping for otm, i came to say my friend and my opinions. Either they fix or lose arround 30 loyal plat buyers. So to recap idc what u guys think, idc if your on my side, idc if otm fixs if they do great we stay if not we will take our paychecks elsewhere
so you and 30 of your school friends all play and all of you spend 100s each?
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Rant? More like an opinion on what we think of the game. 6th grade-junior 6 years :). Didnt care what you guys think you all have your pussys dripping for otm, i came to say my friend and my opinions. Either they fix or lose arround 30 loyal plat buyers. So to recap idc what u guys think, idc if your on my side, idc if otm fixs if they do great we stay if not we will take our paychecks elsewhere
players are important plat buyers are important for game development but if u think u can just demand everything like u owe it and have a rude attitude then feel free to GTFO from our lovely game ch