Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bring back the content

Come up with some new mounts and I guarantee players will come back.
I guarantee you that players will not come back because of mounts... People are quitting because there is nothing interesting to do in the EG. We need more EG bosses, skills like crafting, and no windows. Players will come back when there is more stuff to do that does not require spending money and hundreds of hours of time.
Yes shorten up windows by a lot. 2 hour windows for raids is more than enough... camping a raid for over 24 hours is ridiculous. Also 10 min windows are completely pointless. Change all 10 min windows to the length of the carrowmore carnage windows (those were perfect). Camping a boss for 8-10 mins only to have a 4* spawn and drop nothing is a complete waste of time
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Come up with some new mounts and I guarantee players will come back.
I guarantee you that players will not come back because of mounts... People are quitting because there is nothing interesting to do in the EG. We need more EG bosses, skills like crafting, and no windows. Players will come back when there is more stuff to do that does not require spending money and hundreds of hours of time.
Yes shorten up windows by a lot. 2 hour windows for raids is more than enough... camping a raid for over 24 hours is ridiculous. Also 10 min windows are completely pointless. Change all 10 min windows to the length of the carrowmore carnage windows (those were perfect). Camping a boss for 8-10 mins only to have a 4* spawn and drop nothing is a complete waste of time
Even 2 hours is still bad. People will end up idling at that spot during that 2 hours logged in, still a waste of time.
One way to remove camping for EG bosses is make it in a way the server announce worldwide that a boss is spawning in a bit. For example announcement like " MORDRIS IS SPAWNING IN 15 MINUTES! " in a unique colour ( I would say red but its alrdy been used for shout by default ) And 15 minutes is more than enough time to get to the place no matter where you are and enough time to even allows people to get 2/3 toons if need be. Nobody has to camp anymore, unless no one in your clan is online then life sucks lmao :D
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

Even 2 hours is still bad. People will end up idling at that spot during that 2 hours logged in, still a waste of time.
One way to remove camping for EG bosses is make it in a way the server announce worldwide that a boss is spawning in a bit. For example announcement like " MORDRIS IS SPAWNING IN 15 MINUTES! " in a unique colour ( I would say red but its alrdy been used for shout by default ) And 15 minutes is more than enough time to get to the place no matter where you are and enough time to even allows people to get 2/3 toons if need be. Nobody has to camp anymore, unless no one in your clan is online then life sucks lmao :D
Better than 36 hour windows. But, this again, is giving the better opportunity to the larger clans. Just removing windows and 4* altogether is a more simple move than the announcement. Either one though, they both have their pros and cons, but i feel there are less cons for just removing.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

If you are sad about the content why don’t you start posting in the suggestion part of the forum?

OTM has created a wonderful game and if you’d like to criticize them go do it but General Discussion is not the area to post it. Recently, OTM published fishing and cooking and it might not be for everyone but did you even give it a try? Have you finished all quests available? Have you reached EG level? Have you maxed all your abilities? There is a looooot to do.

Also saying that new mounts will get players back is ridiculous…players want EG content. Before you start ranting about OTM, they are working on it. They have given out an OPEN BETA signup. Soon it will be launched.

And to the rest that enjoys to criticize OTM, how about you start posting on the suggestion section too so they can bring parts of what you want into the game we love.

+ edit:

Clearly, OTM took a step in another direction and moving away from event content and as a community we should support OTM. They are putting lots of effort into Corrupted Gardens, there is still a lot to do for them and keep in mind creating new maps, items, ai etc does not happen within a few months. Also take inconsideration that its a small company.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours