Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rhiannon kill Gelebron for the first time in 7 months...

InnerCircle of Rhiannon has just killed Gelebron in possibly the fastest time ever. We had 57 online at half health!
Xtals died smoothly, bashes mostly hit and we had ages to dps when the xtals were down. Considering this is our first kill in over half a year, I think this is amazing!

drops were absolute tripe tho xD (can’t attach pic, file too large)
mighty fs, mighty sneaky, mighty treachery

what’s the fastest time for killing gele? our time was 9min and 1sec according to the recording by Restoration
Fingal:
Liastar - 221
Ecosystem - 200
Luchtaine - 195
NameWasTaken - 190
Dylemma - 164
mre - 132
Rhiannon
chronus22 - 220
iBurn - 220
Thalric - 220
Emlyn - 220
MrJones - 221
NotACamper - 190
Amy T - 221
Amelia V - 220
REDALiCE - 220
ALiCEs EMOTiON - 172

Re: Rhiannon kill Gelebron for the first time in 7 months...

Grats. Personally I’d like to see a change in raid loot all together. 3 Drops seems so archaic for how the game has evolved and how OTM strives to include a boss fight that requires 30+ people. Perhaps 5 items drop with one being garuntee to be a epic peice that is a higher tier than the rest of the drop table. Maybe all void and godly items be classified as epic and one of those drop per encounter.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Rhiannon kill Gelebron for the first time in 7 months...

Grats. Personally I’d like to see a change in raid loot all together. 3 Drops seems so archaic for how the game has evolved and how OTM strives to include a boss fight that requires 30+ people. Perhaps 5 items drop with one being garuntee to be a epic peice that is a higher tier than the rest of the drop table. Maybe all void and godly items be classified as epic and one of those drop per encounter.
there are 5 i just ignored the confluxes.
Fingal:
Liastar - 221
Ecosystem - 200
Luchtaine - 195
NameWasTaken - 190
Dylemma - 164
mre - 132
Rhiannon
chronus22 - 220
iBurn - 220
Thalric - 220
Emlyn - 220