Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Muldar Seriously

How many people would I need to come and give a +1 on this post to get a double plat special ...ASAP? Or if that is not even in the realm of possibility....maybe for V-day? My Druid is sooo poor. Help me support OTM! ;*

Kind regards,
Theresa
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: Muldar Seriously

Doesn't matter how many +1 you get. OTM typically does double plat twice a year and only then. You'll have to wait
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

There was some talk at some point of maybe doing another sale on chests before the end of the event. I think that’s your best shot at getting a sale. Also, the oldest sale that they used to do at the end of events was 35% off of chests which is a very good deal! I think that’s probably the best sale we can hope for And definitely the one I’m hoping for.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

There was some talk at some point of maybe doing another sale on chests before the end of the event. I think that’s your best shot at getting a sale. Also, the oldest sale that they used to do at the end of events was 35% off of chests which is a very good deal! I think that’s probably the best sale we can hope for And definitely the one I’m hoping for.

Oh, just chests? No double plat? When you say twice a year,..I was here for Thanksgiving...when do they run the other? If you know. Thank you for your time.

All my best
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

Oh, just chests? No double plat? When you say twice a year,..I was here for Thanksgiving...when do they run the other? If you know. Thank you for your time.

All my best
During the summer for their anniversary and black Friday weekend
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

._.
And I thought my troll threads were too trolly.
Don’t beg on general discussion please :P
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

35% off chests is better than discounted plat imo, cos chests are all anyone buys anyway.

Bring on the sale!
Would you kindly?

Personally I gladly purchase plat at full price. OTM has done such a great job supporting the game. They have to pay the bills somehow. I try to buy plat once a month just to say thank you. If that happens to be on a month that double plat is going then it’s an added bonus.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

._.
And I thought my troll threads were too trolly.
Don’t beg on general discussion please :P
How about you stay in your lane? Is your name Muldar? Do you represent OTM? Next time...put a blinker on before you merge into mine.

TTD
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.

Personally I gladly purchase plat at full price. OTM has done such a great job supporting the game. They have to pay the bills somehow. I try to buy plat once a month just to say thank you. If that happens to be on a month that double plat is going then it’s an added bonus.
Agreed and I have. Thank you

All the best
Dual spec
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Add more premium items
Please.